☆20☆

☆☆☆☆☆

3 months later

Hyunlix had been helping Jisung find a perfect wedding dress. None of the three boys knew what Minho was wearing and the wedding was just a few weeks away. They had told most of their friends about the wedding and invited a few people. They didn't want a big crazy wedding. Having over 30 people would stress Jisung out, and Minho didn't want that. Jisung wanted Minho to invite more people, but the elder insisted on no more than 30 people.

"Ji?" Felix asked the male as he zoned out. Hyunjin was looking at dress ideas on his phone. He went to ask Jisung if he liked one of the dresses, but never got a response. Felix was getting concerned, it was to the point where he had to call Minho. The elder male came instantly and hugged his Fiance. Jisung broke down, he didn't understand his emotions. Minho wanted to ask, but didn't want to push his lover to say something he wasn't ready for.

"It's okay my love, I'm here... I've got you baby, you're safe." Minho comforted Jisung as he sobbed. Felix felt himself tearing up, he hated seeing his best friend so sad. Hyunjin held his boyfriend close as they just watched Jisung and Minho. They always felt that Minho was good for Jisung. The elder always knew how to comfort the quokka-like boy. They were meant for each other.

"Hyung, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me." Jisung sobbed out as Minho just shook his head. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, you're feeling emotions and that is fine. Ji, we care so much about you please don't bottle up your emotions." Minho sighed as he once again held the crying male in his arms. Felix initiated a group hug as he joined the two hugging males. Hyunjin quickly followed and hugged the three boys.

"If dress shopping is stressing you out, why don't I help?" Minho carefully asked the younger. Jisung just nodded, he felt happy at the thought of Minho being there for emotional support. He still had no clue what Minho would be wearing. "Hey! That's just not fair." Felix suddenly spoke. Hyunjin giggled and shook his head.

"What?" Minho innocently asked, Felix pouted and looked at his best friend. "How come you get to know what Jisung is wearing, but he doesn't get to see your outfit." Felix whined and kicked his feet around like a toddler. Minho laughed and took out his phone to show them a picture. Hyunjin gasped and Jisung just stared in awe. He was happy that he was able to call THE Lee Minho his.

"God, you are so damn hot. I have some fine ass friends bro. Can't be hotter than Hyunjin though, it's impossible." Felix never thought before he spoke so they learned to live with it. Jisung laughed while Hyunjin proudly smirked at the compliment. Minho just rolled his eyes and picked out a dress he thought would look perfect on Jisung.

"Lix, I'm sorry, but I beg to differ. Minho Hyung is so pretty, like it's actually so crazy how I pulled someone that fine. God made me look like a whole ass ugly mole rat, BUT SOMEHOW I PULL THAT MAN?" Jisung dramatically fanned himself as Minho stared in disbelief. He had never heard Jisung call himself ugly in front of him. Felix shook his head in disagreement while Hyunjin just pouted. Everyone hated when Jisung talked negatively about himself. 

"Han Jisung. You are so perfect, don't ever let me catch you calling yourself ugly again. I will fuck you so hard that you change your mind." Minho sternly spoke. Jisung blushed at the older males words. "Promise?" Jisung responded causing Minho to choke on air. Felix began dying of laughter, he knew that Minho wasn't prepared for Jisung to respond like that. The two sunshine twins always talked like that to each other.

When Felix made a joke saying he would do something sexual to Jisung, he always got the same response. Jisung always says 'promise' after Felix makes his jokes. Hyunjin had heard it before and always laughed. Minho was still dumbfounded by his lover's response. Jisung began laughing with Felix, and the two of them began rolling on the floor.

"God, I am so glad i have you." Minho smiled softly at the sight of his fiance laughing.

☆☆☆☆☆
727 words