☆8☆

☆☆☆☆☆
I know you get me, so I let my walls come down.

Jisung took Minho by the hand and led him to the bathroom so they could take off their makeup. Jisung holding Minho's hand caught him by surprise. Minho turned into a blushing mess, all because of a small gesture. Of course, Jisung, being who he is, didn't notice. He found it normal to hold hands with friends. As Felix and Jisung would always be super cuddly with each other, they found it all natural. Minho, on the other hand, never touched anyone besides his very loving mom, who, of course, would hug him. Minho was too busy thinking about sharing physical touch to notice they had reached the bathroom. Jisung let go of Minho's hand to grab the makeup remover and face wash. The loss of contact made Minho frown. He didn't know why he was keen on touching Jisung, but it felt right. He quickly gathered his thoughts and began removing his makeup alongside Jisung.

Jisung noticed Minho's frown and smiled at him through the mirror. Seeing a frown on Minho's face made Jisung feel upset. Jisung didn't say anything, though; he just kept cleaning his face. Minho made eye contact with Jisung, and his face heated up slightly. He knew how quickly he caught feelings, but can you blame the man? Its Han Jisung for fucks sake! Minho truly believed that love needs no time. You can fall in love instantly, or it can take a while. Minho and Jisung fell under the 'fell in love almost immediately.' Obviously, both boys were head over heels in love with each other. Jisung knew his feelings, but he was insecure like he is in every Minsung story but shut up! Jisung believed that everyone was pretending to like him. He couldn't bring himself to believe that Minho liked him too. It was hard for him to even get with Beomgyu. It takes a lot of effort for Jisung, even slightly, to believe someone ACTUALLY wants to associate themselves with him. That is why Felix is really his only friend. Yes, he is close to Taehyun's friends, but he doesn't believe they truly like him.

Jisung's face slowly lost its smile at the thought of Minho playing with his feelings. He never trusted anyone as quickly as he trusted Minho; he was scared, to say the least. Normally he would spend months trying to figure out if someone is trustworthy, but with Minho, he just jumped into it blind. Minho, of course, didn't notice Jisung's face. Jisung cleared his throat and wiped his face off. "Uhm, I'm done... come downstairs once you finish?" Minho nodded as Jisung walked out of the washroom. Jisung quickly pulled out his phone and texted Felix

He exists #1
JISUNG
ANSWER YOU STREET RAT
Seen 10:41 PM

UgLY sqUorl
No. Jesus wouldn't approve of your behavior.

seen 10:42 PM

He exists #1
shut up. ANYWAYS MY JISUNG SENSES WERE TINGLING WHATS WRONG BABY?! DO I NEED TO KILL MINHO?

seen 10:43 PM

UgLY sqUorl

huh? Jisung senses?

bsffr Felix.

No killing him. Im just having hella trust issues rn-

seen 10:44 PM

He exists #1

I'm coming home.

seen 10:44 PM

UgLY sqUorl
WHAT?!

seen 10:44 PM

FELIX STOP RIGHT NOW.

seen 10:45 PM

THIS ISNT FUNNY YONGBOK.

delivered 10:45 PM

FELIX STOPPP

delivered 10:45 PM

Yeah, come down.
☆☆☆☆☆
☆571 words☆
Def a shorter one but shhhhh