☆18☆

We drove to Cali and got drunk on the beach.

Ho-Yeon was scared seeing Ryujin. She quickly understood what Jisung had told her. Ho-Yeon put on an unbothered look, but Yeji could see right through it. She could see the fear in the younger's eyes. Ryujin was also able to see right through the tough act. All of ITZY was, they could tell instantly that she was scared. Minho walked up next to Ryujin and smirked, Ho-Yeon was beyond scared. Now she was having a hard time hiding it.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Ryujin questioned. Yeji looked at her girlfriend with admiration, she loved how she was not afraid to speak her mind. She wasn't afraid to cry, and most people were. People who are the more dominant ones in any relationship are usually afraid to cry, but Ryujin isn't. Ryujin had taught her siblings that it was okay to cry too.

"W-what do you mean?" Ho-Yeon stuttered. Minho scoffed and shoved her back. He wasn't aggressive with it, he just lightly pushed her. Everyone was scared of THE Lee Minho. He was known for getting into fights and usually winning. People chose to stay away from him because they thought he was cold and heartless. They didn't know he was actually caring and sweet. He was just protective. Most people he fought had wronged one of his friends in some way.

"Who the hell do you think you are to be asking out MY boyfriend? Do you think I would just believe some dumb ass lie you told me to get us to break up? I know MY Jisung better than that." Minho snapped at the shaking girl. His sister had to pull him away. She just wanted to continue what he started.

"You can honestly stay mad that they're in a happy relationship. You seem jealous that they're happy together. Like, we get it, no one wants to date you. You're just plain weird." Chaeryeong laughed at Ho-Yeon. No one was expecting all of ITZY to say something to her, but they all wanted a chance to say something.  

"Why don't you just switch schools at this point? Like obviously no one likes you here, so what's the harm?" Lia harshly asked. "Hyunjin was right, you look AND sound like a man," Yeji giggled. Yuna was preparing herself, and they all knew it, so they kept throwing harsh insults at the now crying girl. Minho looked at Yuna who was just smirking at the girl.

"This is pathetic," was all Yuna said. People were expecting more, and they got just that. "I honestly feel sorry for you. Obviously daddy's money isn't doing you any good. People only really like you for your money. Open up your ears more, Hun. With all of that money you could have done something useful, but instead you spent it on some worthless plastic surgery that turned you... quite frankly very ugly. You really thought you ate that? Honey no, you didn't. How'd your voice get so deep? It's almost as deep as Felix's. Honestly if i didn't know you were a girl, I would have mistaken you for a man." Yuna shrugged and giggles were heard from everywhere. Jisung watched what Yuna said, because he knew how harsh she could be.

"You're annoying Han Jisung." Ho-Yeon spoke when she spotted the male. Jisung raised his brow looking at her. "Me? Annoying? Get those false accusations off of my name." Jisung shook his head and walked over to his boyfriend. Jisung was going to tell them to not be so harsh, but he didn't care anymore. Hyunjin stared at Ho-Yeon like he was about to punch her. He was lucky Ryujin beat him to it.

"Shut the fuck up, you have no right to be talking about my brother like that." Ryujin shouted at the girl. She completely froze, no one in the school knew that Ryujin and Jisung were related. They knew about Yeji and Hyunjin, but that was because it was highly visible. You could tell that they were related. No one knew about their younger sibling though, Ni-ki. They were about to have a whole other problem in a few years.

"B...Brother?" Ho-Yeon shook in fear. Ryujin and Jisung nodded at the same time. Everyone froze this time, they usually picked on Jisung because they thought he was nobody. Ryujin was well respected on the other hand. "He's my brother, just like Yuna is Beomgyu's sister and Chaeryeong is Minho's sister." Ryujin shrugged. People began looking at Jisung who stood there looking proud. He loved his older sister a lot, he just never talked about her much.

"Everyone should go now. I've had enough with everyone today, this is too much I need to sleep." Ryujin left after that, the rest of ITZY following behind her. Everyone was left speechless, but did as Ryujin said. They all went about their days, and no one ran into any more problems. The boys were thankful for that, their older siblings helped them a lot. They knew Jisung wouldn't get messed with any more and that put their minds at ease.

Got a motel and built a fort out of sheets.

☆☆☆☆☆

861 words!!

a/n: I'm finally updating this book agaiiiinnnnn