002

SOULSOND3R

"BITCH WTF ARE U DOING WITH MY MAN !"imani looked up from the couch to see a girl wearing a black sundress with big gold hoops in her ear

imani looked up from the couch to see a girl wearing a black sundress with big gold hoops in her ear. "mb i didn't know you and him were together ?" the girl looked imani up n down with a mug on her face.

she was about to get up from the couch until somebody pulled her back down. imani looked down to see the lightskin boy's hand on her wrist "nah we aint together , i dont even know her." the girl looked at him like he was crazy she looked pretty mad to the point she was gonna slap somebody.

"darrian you know who i am baby , dont play dumb." she was trying hard to get "darrian's" attention but he was not budging. " okay i see how it is running around here with lil smoochies is what u do huh ? fuck me ig." imani looked at her with disgust hoping she didn't hear this girl call her a "lil smoochie".

"i don't know who u think ur talking to but the only smoochie i see here is YOU." imani got straight tf because she was getting irritated by this girl and her mouth " and what are u gonna about it ." she started to ball up her fist on her side and was about to give the bitch some PIECE OF MIND.

"igh you gotta go mariah ." he grabbed imani by her waist and stood behind her " wym i gotta go , u fucking serious darrian !" imani was in shocked , was he really holding her by her waist they just met 10 mins ago.

the girl had left stomping her mad ass out the door with tears going down her face. as we watched her walk out there was bright flash that came from the side imani had turned her head to see nia taking a photo of her and the lightskin boy all boo'ed up together.

"and now ima send that tay ." imani heart dropped , tay is her ex that she still stuck on and talks to from time to time and if nia sends that picture to him its over for their relationship. she runs over to nia and tries to grab her phone.

"nia stop playing dont send that to himm !!" she keeps trying to grab the phone but fails to get everytime. " i was just playing im not gonna send it to him but i did post a pic of yall from earlier ." her heart dropped again nia had turned her phone around to show her the post.

@love4niaa