006

SOULSOND3R

"JUST HURRY UP AND PICK AN OUTFIT!" ddot had put his face in his palms wondering when this will end

"JUST HURRY UP AND PICK AN OUTFIT!" ddot had put his face in his palms wondering when this will end. imani was looking through her closet trying to find a good outfit to wear and was taking her sweet time doing it.

"did you find it yet." he looked up to see imani changing her shirt she was turned around so he couldn't see to much but he had seem her figure and was just staring at her.

she turned around to see him staring like a little weirdo "your so nasty bro." she had playfully hit him on his head making him come back to reality. " yo bro what i tell u about hitting me." he got up and toss her over his shoulder.

"darrien stop put me down im sorry !" she kicked and punched his back trying to get him to let her down.

he had threw her on the bed and sat back down . imani started laughing and went to the bathroom to fix her hair as she fixed her hair notti had came upstairs to see what was going on.

"what are yall doing we been here for about an hour now hurry up." notti was getting impatient and sat next to ddot on the bed "so imani are u almost done with ur hair ?" notti had laid down and turned his head to the direction of the bathroom.

"boy i just started , ur like an impatient lil toddler ." she curled her hair with caution and rolled her eyes.

   15 MINUTES LATER...

imani had finished curling her hair she sprayed her signature coco paradise perfume on. she had walked out the bathroom with a smile on her face she was finally done getting ready. but when she walked out the boys were passed out on her bed.

"hey , wake up lets gooo ." she had shake ddot's leg trying to wake him up but he didnt budge she moved on to notti and shaked his arm but he didn't budge either. 

she had a idea in mind that would wake them up imani had went downstairs into the living room and grabbed the speaker before she went back upstairs she turned it on and connected her phone.

dashing back upstairs she turned into her room and sat the speaker down as quietly as possible. scrolling through her playlist she pressed on skeeyee by sexyredd , she turned the volume up from her phone and walked over to the bed starting to jumped on them.

"IF U SEE ME AND U TRYNNA SEE WHATS UP SKEEYEE !" she screamed on the top of her lungs still jumping , ddot had got up wiping his eyes looking around the room trying to process what was going on.

"WHERE THE HOOD NIGGAS AT THAT GET THEM BUCKS , SKEEYEE!" imani had jumped off the bed and started twerking not acknowledging that he was awake already.

notti had jumped up looking around the room looking confused. he had looked down to see imani twerking on the floor , his eyes had got wide he turned and looked at D to see him looking at her " yo u see what im seeing ." notti shoved him lightly on his arm ddot just nodded his head , for a minute he just stared until he realized that notti was looking at imani's ass to.