003

SOULSOND3R

"HIS A RAPPER !" imani nodded her head still trying to get it through her head that she hooked up with him

"HIS A RAPPER !" imani nodded her head still trying to get it through her head that she hooked up with him. " i can't believe this and were all over that page even his fan girls are going crazy." she was scrolling through comments on the post some of them were outrageous and some were like threats.

but some had her laughing " this one says that was supposed to be my man she stole him from me ." she laughed and clicked on the acc seeing it was some 12 year old. "yo these lil kids dead ass got a whole crush on him these girls are going wild." she kept scrolling and scrolling till she had clicked out the comments to see his comment on top.

"OMG GIRL look what he comment on the post!" nia had seen his comment as well on the top of post saying "that's my wife" imani was concerned and very hesitant about the whole situation. "u got him in a trance imani he called u his wife ." imani started to smile and blush even though she only knew him for 24 hour she already had a spot for him in her heart.

as she scrolled through the comments she had got a text from an unknown number.

unknown:wsg ma

unknown:
wsg ma

imani:
hello ??

unknown:
so u act like u don't know a nigga now.

imani:
darrian ??

unknown:
yeh , i aint no random

imani:
okay grinch no need to get an attitude.

unknown:
ight now dont let me check u like i did yesterday.

imani:
alright now not tm 😒.

————————————————————————————

they texted for hours and even ended up calling each other imani has never trusted  somebody sm like this. she felt that her and darrian had knew each other for so long even though they met yesterday, and being quoted as his new "gf" to everybody on soical media made her feel some type of way towards him.