004

SOULSOND3R

"YALL MIGHT AS WELL GET TOGETHER

"YALL MIGHT AS WELL GET TOGETHER." nia was in full matchmaker mode after imani told her what happened last night with the kiss. "so yall finna be like sneaky links or yall finna get married ?" imani had raised her eyebrow , she didn't wanna be anybody's sneaky link nor try to make the boy her husband , she really just wanted somebody she could love on rather than be a one night stand. 

as her and nia were talking all imani could think of was ddot , everything she wanted to do she could only picture him being there with her. even tho there was no label on them that kissed made it seem that way otherwise as she day dreamed about her soon to be man , nia was still talking to her about this pool party.

"uhh mani are u even listening to me ."  she had snapped out her head and came back to reality "huh what were u saying." nia just rolled her eyes and kept talking about the pool party.

after 20 minutes of party searching they had finally made a decision on going to this pool party they we're hosting in a small area in harlem called sugarhill. imani was familiar with name because of ddot , when he was over the other night they had actually got to know each other and during their conversation he had mentioned he was from there.

"oo , maybe we'll see ddot there ." with the excitement in her voice she had got up running to her dresser looking for a cute swimsuit. " okay ma'am i've never seen u so happy to see a boy before since tay." nia was happy to see her friend be happy and start to get over her ex after months of her being delusional over him.

many minutes went by and imani had finally found a cute swimsuit . she had came out the bathroom with a pink cheetah print two piece she had walked right in-front of the mirror and took pictures for a good 5 mins then posted one of the photos on her ig.

@xoxomani

liked by love4niaa and 500 others@xoxomani we outside ts summer 🌴 !! ——————————————————— view all 129 comments @love4niaa: bsf 2 fine 💋@love4niaa: pop out to the pool party in sugarhill !! @sugarhillddot: who u dressing for ??      @xoxomani: my...

@xoxomani
we outside ts summer 🌴 !!
———————————————————
view all 129 comments
@love4niaa: bsf 2 fine 💋
@love4niaa: pop out to the pool party in sugarhill !!
@sugarhillddot: who u dressing for ??
      @xoxomani: my man 😌
@selfmadekaylon: put on some clothes 🤮🤮
      @xoxomani: shut up kaylon you just mad ur fat 😒
40 minutes ago