Part 2

I was sitting on the bed, playing with a loose string on my shirt. I was still here with all of these people. Is that what I should call them? I looked up at the door at the sound of a soft knock.

"Lexi?"

It sounded like Smexy. I got out of the bed and walked over to the door, but I didn't open it.

"Yes?" My voice came out squeaky.

"Open the door."

"No."

"Splendor, she's not opening the door. You're adorable and annoying, get her to come out." I heard retreating footsteps.

The door knob turned. My eyes widened and I went duck under the covers. No. No, no, no, no, no! I felt the blanket being lifted off of me. I curled into a ball and started shaking. I couldn't even close my eyes without seeing that monster behind my closed eye lids.

"Lexi, its okay. I won't hurt you." Splendor picked me up and moved me so he could sit by me. "Everyone here is trying to protect you from Jeff and EJ."

I finally looked at him and stopped shaking. I liked this one. "I thought I was gonna die. That look in his eyes .... I saw my life flash before my eyes. I was gonna die! And I don't even know why they chased me!"

The door opened and Smexy walked in. "Oh, she's calmed down now. Slender sent me to tell you that Jeff has Jane watching the mansion."

My eyes widened. "There's three after me!" I started crying. "Why me?!"

"We don't know yet."

I kept crying. This wasn't fair! Why me?! Why was I being thrown into this?! Splendor and Smexy left. I peeked out the window and saw a girl walking back and forth underneath my window. I ducked my head as she looked up at the window. That must be Jane.... I laid down and closed my eyes. This will all be over soon I hope. I cautiously walked out the door and started walking down a corridor. After a bit, I got extremely lost.

"You seem lost."

I looked behind me and stared at LJ. "Um, yes. I'm lost."

"Well, you didn't scream when you saw me. That's a plus. Come on, I'll show you to your room."

LJ showed me to my room. I closed the door and went lay back down. Jane was still pacing underneath my window. God, this is all just a freak show. A crazy nightmare I can't wake up from. Or maybe this was all real......