Part 9

When Slender and the others came back, Smexy had tied me up and sat me in the fireplace, threatening to burn me alive if I moved. So I sat there, blood drying on my clothes and a sickening smile on my face.

"Slender, meet Reaper," Smexy said, holding a box of matches. "Known to us as Lexi."

Splendor kneeled in front of me and swatted his brother away. "You won't hurt us, right?"

I shook my head. Splendor untied me and helped me out of the fireplace. I was ordered to take a shower while they determined what to do with me. Standing in the doorway, I stared at the glass and blood in the room

"Where is she?!"

I walked back into the living room. Jeff the Killer with Ticci standing close behind stood there in the living room.

"Daddy?" My voice had reached a tiny whisper.

Jeff turned to me. "Reaper?"

He moved to me in one quick stride. His long arms wrapped around me.

"My little girl," he whispered.

I hugged him back. It felt amazing to be reunited with my father. It felt even better to be me again. How long has it been since I've seen him? Jeff let me go and handed me a package.
"Hand made specially for you," he said.
I opened the package and stared at the knife in my hand. The sharpest steel had been molded and fitted into a blackened wood and leather handle. My name had been burned into the handle.
"Reaper?"
I turned around and looked up at Splendor staring at me. "Yes?"
He knelt down and hugged me. "It's been nice knowing you."
When he let go, Ticci put a hand on my shoulder and led me out of the cabin. I look at Jeff besides me. It felt good to be back with the people that I grew up with.....
(6 months later)
The teenage boy sat up in his bed, breathing heavily and looking frantically around the room. I pressed my back to the wall and stopped my breathing. Outside, thunder cracked. The boy threw the blanket off of him.
"Hello," he said softly but terror was laced through his voice.
I moved to the corner near his bed. He didn't notice the shadow hovering behind him.
"Hello," he said again.
I slammed a hand over his mouth and moved to sit on his lap. "Hello, darling."
His eyes widened with fear. I put the blade of my knife against his throat. He began to cry.
"Shhhhh darling," I whispered. "It'll be alright. Everything will okay." I ran a finger down the side of his face. "All you have to do is go to sleep."
I flicked my wrist quickly, slicing the boy's throat open until I hit the bone. He choked and gagged until his life left him. He slumped forward and his dead weight pleasures me. I pushed him off and stood up. Licking his blood from my thumb, I smiled.
"Goodnight," I whispered.
Going to the window, I climbed out and into the rain. A wicked smile played on my face as I saw Ticci waiting for me. Life was becoming fun!!!
(AN: IF YOU WANT MORE OF REAPER, COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL START GETTING ON HER NEXT STORY)