Part 3

It's been nearly a month. Jeff and EJ were still after me. LJ told me they wouldn't stop until my blood was on the walls. That scared me, but I felt safe around Splendor. Trender was funny. Smexy sometimes disappeared and didn't come back for days. Splendor told me to not ask where Smexy disappears. He says it's better that I don't know. I mostly hang out with Splendor. He's my favorite out of the five of them......

The door to my room opened. I looked up from the book I was reading that Trender gave me. Smexy stood in the doorway.

"May I come in," he asked.

I put the book down. "Yes." I noticed he had his hands behind his back. "What are you hiding?"

He put a beautiful crystal vase on my desk. A single red rose rested inside the beautiful vase. Smexy said nothing as left. Splendor came in, without knocking like usual, and immediately looked at the rose.

"Did Smexy give you that," he asked.

"Yes."

"I'm gonna get Slender to kick his ass."

I was confused. "What?"

"A rose from him means something you don't want to know."

His hidden meaning made my eyes widened. "That's why he's gone a lot?!"

"Yeah."

The door swung open and Smexy stood in the doorway. "Did you forget that her bedroom is next to mine?!"

Splendor turned around. "Hi! We were just talking about you!"

"I know." He grabbed Splendor and sat him down in the hall. "Why don't you go tattle to Slender."

Smexy shut the door and smiled at me. I went back to my first reaction to Smexy's smile: hiding under the covers. This time; though, Smexy didn't leave. He lifted the cover off of me and put it on the floor.

"Stop hiding from me," he said.

I remembered one thing: screaming aggravated him and it attracted LJ who didn't like Smexy advancing on me. I opened my mouth and started to scream. Smexy's smile vanished and he stepped backwards. The door flew open.

"SMEXY!!!!"

I stopped screaming and watched as LJ grabbed the vase and smashed it against the wall. Smexy grabbed me and dragged me by my hair to the front door. He opened it and threw me outside. I quickly stood up.

"Yes, that's what we wanted."

My eyes widened. That voice. I took a step back but tripped and fell over. Jeff and EJ walked towards me slowly. No! No!!!!! The door behind me opened and I was dragged inside. The door shut and I started shaking. I felt Splendor gently rocking me. The door flew open and all hell broke loose....