Chapter 01

"Eh? Did you just get stronger - no, was it your aura?" Toji's smirk grew bigger as he stared at Suguru intensely, his eyes filled with piqued interest.

Where..? Tombs of the star corridor? ...how?

"Don't get distracted now" Toji switched his gun with a split soul katana as he dashed towards Suguru.

Suguru immediately snapped back to reality and dodged the incoming slash from the scarred man. Suguru immediately moved farther away from Toji, glancing at the dead body of Riko. 

4 hours. a heart stops beating 4 hours after death. If I could reach her now and use reverse cursed technique.... 

"Tsk tsk, getting distracted in a middle of a fight is a bad habit, kid" a bullet was shot towards Suguru, thanks to his reflexes, he managed to dodge most of it, but not enough as it still went past his skin, and that was enough to inflict a wound and make it bleed.

Suguru reached out to his cheek, and sure enough, there's blood. I just need to hold this guy back, or maybe knock him out, or just kill him. Suguru raised his hand and summoned his strongest cursed spirits to hold Toji back while he gather all of his curses and turned it into one.

"Extreme Quantity Cursed Spirit Manipulation: Tornado"

Toji dodged and grunted, that brat surely gave him one hell of a headache. He took a quick glance at Suguru who seemed to be conjuring its powerful attack, and that's one bad news to him. Especially when he couldn't even get closer to that brat, or to the vessel.

Maybe I should just grab that vessel and run away. There's no reason for him to stay longer, he already achieved the goal of his mission, all he need is the body and he's good to go. 

Toji immediately took out the playful cloud and attacked all side at once to make at least a space before bursting to one side, he just need to make a hole and he could escape, grab that vessel on the way too.

The rainbow dragon was tossed to one side, Kuchisake-Onna and Smallpox Diety tried to keep Toji in their domain and coffin but failed as Toji busted it open with his continuous attacks, Tamamo-no-Mae's Avatar stared in disappointment at it's team mates before bending the ground they are standing at by it's will and swallowed half of Toji's body. This attack took Toji by complete surprise, there is a cursed spirit possessed by this brat that is not in his profile. Toji tried using his innate physical prowess to destroy the soil bind that the cursed casted on him, but disappointment soon followed as the ground didn't even budge. Just when he was about to use cursed tools to break free, a chill suddenly went rampant in his body. His 5 senses were shouting at him to run away, when he looked up, he saw Suguru smirking at him.

"In 2 or 3 years, my kid will get sold to the Zen'in clan, do-" Splat!

Suguru sat breathless on the ground, staring at Toji's dead body. Fuu, this body is still to weak. Suguru took a deep breathe before using reverse cursed technique to restore the vitality of his body. As he approached Toji's body, his eyes took in how Tamamo-no-Mae's Avatar still have it's usual expression, Rainbow Dragon laying on the ground tiredly, Smallpox deity staring at Tamamo-no-Mae's Avatar in disbelief, and Kuchisake-Onna muttering to herself as usual.