Chapter 7

As much as you wanted things to be normal, you knew they'd never be. But as time went on, you decided to just accept it as it is. You'd never be happy otherwise, so there's no point.

It had been a few days since the men had brought you to Ghost's room to ravage you and it was still heavy in your mind. The morning after, you had woken up in their arms, both of them awake and mumbling above you about something. The attention they showered you in after noticing you were awake was beyond anything you could imagine from them and had left you swooning. It ended too quickly for your liking, however.

Your father was back as well so you were back to going almost completely unnoticed by the men, other than the occasional glance or wave when no one was looking. It left a bitter taste on your tongue at how it appeared so easy for them to not care, to move on without hesitation, but you also knew they needed you as much as you needed them.

Time was going by rather quickly, each day slipping by and leaving you more and more restless. Having no contact with civilization was driving you mad, leaving you to your own thoughts which only proved how alone you were. Other than the occasional wave from the men when no one was around, there was not one interaction.

You sat in your room right now, head empty with no other thought but the drawing of König you were working on. The other day you had seen him in the workout room late at night, wearing nothing but his usual pants and a tight fitting shirt, leaving you drooling. Quickly you had rushed back to your room and after an eventful night with your right hand down your pants, you picked up a pencil and began sketching. Your sketchbook was now riddled with drawings of the two men doing various activities that you had seen them doing, even some rather... tasteful... nude portraits of them.

A swift knock on the door pulled you from your art and you quickly closed the sketchbook and set it under your pillow, calling out a soft 'come in' as the person quickly opened the door and stepped into the room. It was none other than your father.

"What?" Your mood immediately switched, showing that you definitely weren't in the mood to have a conversation with him.

"Before you get angry and tell me to leave, hear me out, please," Price told you, closing the door behind him and coming over to you, sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Then get on with it."

"We keep going back and forth, arguing and getting angry with each other. Albeit, I do start most of it, I will admit that, but you also need to understand that I'm trying to look out for you, keep you safe mentally and physically," he said, a tired look on his face. "I just want you to know that I've said some stuff I shouldn't have and I'm sorry."

You stared at him for a moment, mulling over his words and whether or not you wanted to argue or have a genuine talk with him. Bickering wouldn't solve any of your problems and as much you were upset, this might fix some of your issues.

"Dad, you also need to understand that I'm old enough to make my own decisions now. You want to teach me all these things by just forbidding me to do them but I have to learn by myself a lot of the time. I have to understand why I shouldn't do these things and not just be told to stop doing them," you replied, giving him a gentle smile.

"I don't want you to get your heart broken or worse, have it shattered beyond repair. If you fall in love with those men, there's no guarantee that they'll return home or if they do return, that they'll be alive. I don't want to have to see you breaking down, tore down and feeling like how I did when we lost your mom. That pain is unimaginable." His voice sounded strained, tears threatening to spill over.

"Anybody can break my heart, dad, any man could be killed, even if they're not in the military. Any guy could hurt me in any way. Stopping me now won't stop it in the future."