Manifest

Vera knows in her heart what's right. But she soon learns Luka is damaged, lost, and broken. Vera's prepared to do anything just to show him he's as amazing as she see's him. Luka went through the worst heart break with his first love. Vera knows how deep that pain hurts she had just went through it a year ago. It feels like the deepest depths of the ocean. Dark, cold, empty. She still conceals that pain in her heart. Even though she tries to push it to a place no where can find it. Locked away. Vera knows he's not ready for the love that could unfold between the both them. Vera still dealing with the issues in her home with her mother Stacie. Who depletes Vera's confidence, and her dreams. And also the angel put on this earth to help Vera her grandmother Catrina. Vera has 2 siblings Andrew her 7 year old brother and Aria her 12 year old sister. Vera's still dreaming big. Hoping, manifesting that her and Luka could have a life together. That she could finally complete the dream she never told a soul about. The dream to become a wife in little house with land, children running all over the fields with the dogs, as the sunsets. She still pursues Luka as painful as it is to know he's not open to love but Vera doesn't hate him for it. She was that person before also. She just manifests the storms will turn into rainbows one day. It takes a toll on her for sure, the pressure of the past her trying to break out of its shell like a monster awakening after a slumber. While Vera's done so much work to conceal and hide that angry, in pain, destructive person. Unfortunately she doesn't do good at hiding it. Still deep inside there's a little light glowing like one lightning bug in a empty field. After leaving the hospital in story one Vera's best friend Sam passed away in a fatal car accident, a boy she had been pursing Micheal overdosed on fentanyl, and an ex Vera fell in love with in 9th grade Maliki. Not only did Vera lose her first love who isn't deceased but he needed to be in her mind. She lost 3 influential souls that had changed her life. Her pain was pouring out and she couldn't contain it anymore. She destroyed her and Lukas bond. Vera has become a time bomb ready to explode at any moment. A person she no longer wanted to be. Can she fix this though she destroyed her family, her friendships, her past relationships and now what she had hoped could be the future one. Maybe one day she won't be a monster.