Landing on a Star

We left off with Luka telling Vera he loves her. Something he's never said in the past. He held it in for over a year. Vera breaks down and tells Luka she's in love with him still but she doesn't know what to do now she doesn't know if it's too late. It hurts both of them. Vera goes on with life crying every night. In a separate room then Lance cause she just can't get over Luka. She leaves for a weekend her and Luka went to the race track with his dad. Lance packs most of Vera's things and her cat and drops it off at her grandmother Catrina's. Lance begs her to come home she does for a day. Vera breaks it off easy with Lance but he gets so angry he throws her phone at the dresser it shatters. Vera shaken up didn't know what to do. She walked out of the house went for a walk and came back. Lance apologized till he got more furious and started throwing objects off the dresser at her. One after another things flying at the speed of light at her face. Vera stands up and screams "I'm over it enough" he looks at her with the evilest stare. Vera goes and lays back down and cries. He lays next to her and punches her with a might she hasn't felt since her past relationship that ended with her in the hospital. She knows there's nothing left for Lance she has to escape with Luka in some way. Vera wakes the next day Lance is throwing chairs at her. Slamming doors breaking things. She walks down the street calls Luka crying. Luka begs her please let me come get you. She packs all of her things Luka brings his dads truck they load everything away. Vera comes to Lukas unloading everything in the house box by box basket by basket. Luka looks at her with the same hazel eyes that sparkled in the moonlight the night they met and he asks her to be his girl. Vera so happy of course tells him yes that's all she's ever wanted was to have her dreams with Luka. Fast forward it's been 6 months for Luka and Vera. She landed on star for sure when she found this rare soul.