Chapter 1- The past

*Flashback*

It's 1956 and Loski family had just moved to Mayfeild, a seven- year old Bryce Loski sat in the moving van when suddenly a mysterious brunnette appered.

"Hi I'm Juli Baker." the child said as she climbed into the families van.

"Don't touch that!" the middle aged man said warning the girl.

"Juli! Juli! Julianna!" another mysteroius voice called, "Juli, there you are. Stop touching that it's not yours" she said as she grabed Juli's hand and dragged her out of the van.
"Sorry for the bother," she said sticking out her hand," I'm Susan Baker."

"I'm Steven Loski and this is my son Bryce," he said shaking the girls hand, as the girl caught eyes with the dirty blonde boy sitting in the van.

"Well we have to go our mother wants us home. It was nice meeting you." she says as the two girls walked across the street. She felt eyes peircing into the back of her head, she turned and saw the boys eyes loooking at her, those perfect dazaling eyes.

*Three years later*

It's 1959 and Bryce and Susan have became very close friends, they were lying in a feild at their secret spot watching the susnset.

"Suzie, can I tell you something?" he asked turning to her.

"Yeah," she replied turning to him.

"I really like you, not as a freind. I have a crush on you," he said in a soft tone.

The girl was taken aback, she didn't like him like that, "I'm sorry Bryce, I don't like you like that.", she said sitting up.

"Oh," he said holding back tears.

"I've got to go," she said standing up and brushing of her skirt and walking off.

"Why did I tell her? God she probaly hates me now," he says rambling on to himself as tears spilled down his face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is kinda just the backstory if the whole fanfic.