Chapter 7- I love you

*Susan's pov*

I ran home and went into my room and slammed my door shut.

"Honey?" my mother asked, "Honey what's wrong?"

"Everything." I said.

"Aww honey." she said sittig on my bed rubbing my back. "What happened?"

"Bryce tried to kiss me." I addmited chocking back a sob.

"But don't you like him?" my mother asked in a soft tone.

"Yeah." I said turing over to face her with tear stained cheecks.

"Then why is it so bad?" she asked again.

"Do you think I over-reacted? Should I apologise?" I asked.

"Why would it be so bad if he kissed you?"

"Everyone was watching and I still haven't forgave him for everything he did."

Over the next few days Bryce wouldn't stop calling the house phone. He was banging on the door for what felt like hours, the noise nearly made my ears bleed. My mother was fed up with the noise so she went and opened the door.

"Can I talk to Susan please?" Bryce begged.

"I'm sorry Bryce, she's locked herself in her room." my mother said closing the door.

*The next day*

I heard someone agressivley knocking on the dooor, I imedietly knew who it was. Bryce Loski. My mother went to open the door saw Bryce standing there again.

"Please Mrs Baker, I've got to talk to her." I heard Bryce say as my mother slammed the door in his face. He couldn't take no for an answer, he snuck round the back of the house and started tapping on my window and begging for me to talk to him. I ignored him and went to sleep.

*The next day*

I went into the front room to read when I saw him in my yard.

"What the hell is he doing?" I asked confused. "Why is he digging a hole? He's ruining our yard!"

"Calm down, I gave him permission." my father responded.

"Permission? Permission for what?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Permission to dig a hole?" I went over to the window to look at him, he walked away for a split second and came back with a tree sapling. "Is it a?" I didn't need to ask, I could tell by the shapes of te leaves and the texture of the trunk, that it was a sycamore tree. I mustered up my courage and walked out of the door.

*Bryce's pov*

I was busy carrying the sycamore sappling when I heard a front door slam shut. I turned and saw her. The way her hair perfectly fell on her shoulders, the way her ocean eyes glistened in the sunshine, the way I could see small clusters of freckles scattered around her face.

"Hey freckles." I said as she walked up to me.

"Bryce, I'm really sorry for what I did. I over reacted, I under-" she started rambling as I cut her off by gentely placing my lips to hers.

*Susan's pov*

"Hey freckles." he said as I walked up to him.

"Bryce, I'm really sorry for what I did. I over reacted, I under-" I started rambling as he cut me off by gentely placing his lips to mine. Fireworks exploded in my stomach.

He pulled back and said, "I've been wanting to that for ages."

"Me too." I said as I pulled him back for another kiss. I pulled away this time and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."