Chapter 3

SCARLETT'S POV:

My alarm woke me up at 6:00. We had be on set by 7:30. I got up. Took a shower, got dressed and brushed my teeth. I opened my door and saw Maddy and Becca sitting at the counter eating cereal. They were on Maddy's phone laughing at tiktoks. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey Scar!" They said in sync. Maddy turned her phone off and they turned to me. "So.." Becca started. "What?" I asked while making myself some cereal. "Last night." Maddy said. "What about it?" I asked. "I just wanna be friends!!" Becca said in a girly voice. "Goodnight Scarlett." Maddy said in a manly voice. "Y'all saw that?" I asked shocked. "No we just heard it." Becca said. "But we could feel the tension." Maddy added. "Tension?" I asked. "Dude he so wanted to walk up to you and just slam you against the wall and kiss you." Becca said. Me and Maddy looked at Becca shocked. "You gotta stop imagining them making out dude.." Maddy said.

"I don't like Miguel anymore. I mean i used to but now I don't. Hes kind and he's a good friend but i dont like him that way."

"Okay.." They both said sarcastically. "You think i still like him don't you." I said. "Dude yeah." Becca said. "I don't" i replied. "Okay different topic." Maddy said. "Why it was just getting juicy." Becca replied. Maddy nodded her head to the side and we saw Miguel standing there in the dooropening of his room. "Yeah okay im just gonna.." He said while fastly walking into Mason's room.

MASON'S POV:

I was getting dressed when Miguel walked into my room and immediately closed the door behind him. "Dude, help." He said. I just looked at him like 'exuse me'. "Put a shirt on." He said while sitting down on my bed. I put on my shirt and sat down next to him. "Okay so Scarlett.." he started. I stood up and walked into my bathroom "Goodbye." I said. "No, no, no just listen!!" Miguel said. "Dude you broke up. Why do you keep talking about her?" I said. He was stabilized behind me and i could see him in in the bathroom mirror. He was blushing and seemed shy. Oh god. "No.." i said. "Yeah.." he replied. "Dude she's ur ex!" I said. "I know but she.. she's so.." he started. He clearly spaced out and started daydreaming so i just snapped my fingers at him. "She's so amazing. She's kind, pretty, still takes care of eighteen year olds, she's responsible and she just so.." he said. "You like her.." replied."

I mean i knew that he liked her but I didn't know he liked her that much.

"Tell her." I said. "I can't." He replied. "Why not?" I asked. "Last night she told me that she wanted to be just friends." He said. "Yeah don't tell her." I replied. "Dude you are so useless sometimes." He said. "That's what im for." I replied. We opened the door and walked into the main area. Everybody was already there and eating breakfast. I sat down next to Jacob and we started talking.

SCARLETT'S POV:

Mikey and Mason came out of his room and sat down. Miguel looked at me and a soft smile appeared on his face. 'Sorry' i mouthed to him. 'Its fine' he mouthed back. I felt bad for what i did but at the same time I didn't. I mean he knew that's how i felt. Well, its not how i felt on the inside but its what i told people i felt like. It was about 7:00 now. We always went to set at 7:15 and everybody was done eating and i went to my room and got out my dairy.

-
July 12th 2023

Help. I like Miguel but he doesn't feel the same way. Well i mean he didn't directly tell me that but its kinda obvious. We aren't as close as i am with other cast members but were still kinda close. Part of me wants him back but (again) i know it won't work like that. If we were to get back together I wouldn't take the first initiative of telling him that i like him just because im scared he doesn't feel the same way. I mean if i told him i liked him and he didn't like me back then things would be even more awkward then they are right now. I don't want that.

-

It was now 7:15 so i came out of my room and we all left. My set day was from 7:30am to 4:00pm today, for us thats pretty short. Most day are from 7:30 to 6:00. Yes i know thats very long. Im pretty sure Jacob's set day ended at 2 because he doesn't have that many scenes but whatever. We all arrived on set and sat down ok our like set stools. Mine was next to Miguel's and Becca's. About five minutes later one of the makeup artists walked towards us and said "Miguel, Scarlett i need you guys." Me and Miguel looked at eachother stood up and walked after her. We started talking. "Hey so like did you think it was weird when Becca started imagining us making out last night?" He asked. "Oh definitely dude she did it again this morning." I replied. "When?" He asked. "Right before you went into Mason's room." I said. "She has got to stop doing that." He said. "That's exactly what i was thinking." I replied. We both laughed and then we arrived at the makeup room. We sat down in the chairs and the makeup artists got to work. About 20 minutes later we were done and i checked my phone. Mason had posted on tiktok. "Hey Mase posted." I said as i showed my phone to Miguel. I opened tiktok and saw the video.

Oh god.