Chapter 18

SCARLETT'S POV:

We came home at about 2pm and u plopped down on the couch.

We both just sat on the bed for the whole afternoon, Brooklyn 99 playing in the background and talking.

I ordered dinner and it arrived at around 6. We ate and then cleaned up. I sat back down on the couch.

"You okay?" Mikey asked.

"Im fine." I replied.

He sat down next to me and opened his arms so i could hug him so i did.

"Im really gonna miss you." I said.

"Me too." He replied.

We stopped hugging and i looked at him. I slowly pulled him in. He put one of his hands on my cheek and he kissed me. I felt warm, loved.

I pulled away but he pulled me back in. We kissed again.

"Mikey..." i started.

"Sorry." He replied.

"No, go on." I said.

He looked surprised and then he kissed me again, and again, and again. With every kiss we got closer, and closer.

"Should we.." he started.

"Yeah.." i said.

(A/N: Hey, im gonna stop this part of the chapter here. Miguel's a minor and writing smut about him is just weird. Enjoy the rest of the chapter.)

We heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, Scar?" I heard my dad ask.

I looked at Miguel like 'what should i do!?'

He put his hand on my mouth and shushed me.

"Scarlett? Hun?" My dad asked.

We heard him walk away. Me and Miguel immediately got back under the covers.

We layed there. Looking at the ceiling, in pure silence.

He burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked while now laughing a tiny bit aswell.

He kept laughing.

"What?" I asked again.

We were now both laughing extremely loudly.

"Oh my god.." He started.

I scoffed.

"You're fucking amazing." He said.

"Amazing at fucking or fucking amazing?" I asked while still laughing.

He laughed even louder and i did too.

"Both." He replied.

"Oh he feisty." I said sarcastically.

We both laughed again.

We got dressed and then got back into bed. He opened his arms so we could cuddle and i dove in.

"God.." I started.

"What?" He asked.

"I really really am going to miss you." I said.

"Lets just have fun while we still have time." He said.

"We have 21 hours left and its night, what the hell do you mean by that." I replied.

"Ehh.. I don't actually know." He said.

I laughed and i grabbed my phone.

As soon as I opened tiktok i saw edits of the cast, the movie and other stuff.

"Wow people really loved it." I said.

"Yeah." Mikey replied.

I saw an edit of Miguel and liked it and put it in my favorites.

"Did you just-" he started.

"Yes." I replied before he could finish.

I scrolled further and then saw a video of me and Miguel at the premiere.

Enchanted by Taylor Swift was sofly playing in the background and there were pictures of us. Then the photos changed into a video of Mikey in an interview. He was being interviewed by the lady in the pink dress.

"Uhh well, yeah. I mean, i broke up with Scarlett in like December 2022 and i, if im gonna be honest I immediately regretted it. She's so amazing and i feel like I've been alot happier ever since were back together. She's so kind and caring and i.. she means the world to me." He said.

"Mikey.." i said.

"You do." He replied.

"You are the sweetest person i know." I said.

Then it showed a clip of me.

"Oh! Well if im gonna be really honest i almost instantly fell for Miguel when we started spending time together again. I mean, he's so kind and protective and he's always there for me when i need him. I love him." I said.

"You love me?" He asked.

"I do." I said.

He smiled. "I love you too." He said.

I smiled aswell.

I liked the video and favorited it aswell.

I looked at him.

"Brooklyn 99?" He asked.

"Obviously!" I replied.

He turned on the tv and we cuddled untill we fell asleep.

I do. I do love him.