Chapter 7

SCARLETT'S POV:

The next morning on set was kinda boring. But then it came to the afternoon. Me and Miguel were both in costume. We took out places, and started acting.

"Robin please just listen to me.." I said while grabbing Mikey's arm.

"No. Im gonna go get snacks, ALONE. Just because something happened to your brother doesn't mean something is gonna happen to me." Miguel said angrily while ripping his arm away.

"Robin please! Something bad is gonna happen i just know!" I yelled.

"What. What super bad thing is gonna happen when i go to get snacks." Miguel yelled back.

"You heard what Gwen said!" I yelled.

I look at him, devastated.
He looks at me and then looks away.
He can't say no.

"Fine. Ill stay." Miguel says while sighing.

"Thank you.." I say as i hold onto Miguel's hand.

He smiles at me and i smile back.
He blushes and I blush aswell.

I stood on my tiptoes and gave Miguel a kiss on his cheek. He blushes even more and then..

He grabbed the bottom of my face, pulls me in and actually kisses me. I didn't pull away. I felt his warm breath on skin, his hand still on my chin, butterflies in my stomach. Also, his lips were surprisingly soft. I pulled away slowly.

"Im gonna go home now." Mikey says.

"Okay.." I reply.

Shit that wasn't my line.

I blush at him. He walks away and looks back one more time.

"CUT!!" Scott yelled.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to- it was like in the heat of the moment- I thought it would fit the scene!!" Mikey started apologizing.

"That was amazing!" Scott said. "Wait really?" Mikey asked. "Yeah dude!" Scott said. I looked at Mikey and he looked at me. I smiled in a shy way and he just smiled. I just kissed him. I KISSED MIGUEL MORA. And i just kissed my ex. Oh god i kissed my ex.

Everybody's day had already ended so me and Miguel walked home together. "So uhm.. wanna talk about like.." Miguel started. "The kiss?" I asked. "I mean if you do then yea sure.." i said. "I didn't like.. mean to. I thought it suited the carecters and the scene.." he said. "Yeah i thought that too." I replied. At this point i knew how he felt and i just dealt with it. "Your still a good kisser." He said. I chocked on air. "Thank you! I guess.." i said. "You were okay." I said. "Ouch." He replied. I laughed and so did he.

"I think i did feel uhm.. love. For you."

He said. "I think i did too." I replied. "I think i still maybe feel it but i think we would be better as friends." He said. "Yeah i think so too." I replied. "Wait you still feel it?" I asked after i realized what he said.

"Yeah, i mean.. i don't really know but its kinda weird. Were exes and its like.. i think i might not be in love with you but with the memories." He said.

"I think i might be in love with the memories aswell." I replied.

He smiled at me and i smiled at him. We walked home in silence.

When we arrived home everybody was already there. "Did yall make out in the hallway?" Becca asked as soon as we walked trough the door. "Im gonna punch you one of these days." Miguel said. "We ordered dinner." Maddy said. "What did you get?" I asked. "Sushi." Mason replied. I gasped. "I love sushi!" I said. "We know that's why we ordered it!" Tristan said. "Im bored." Brady said. "Truth or dare?" Jacob asked. Me and Miguel sat down on the couch.

"Sure." I replied.

"Jacob you start." Maddy said.

"Uhmm.. truth or dare Mason." He said.

"Truth." Mason replied.

"Do you think Sophie Grace is hot?" He asked.

"I mean.. she's good looking." Mason replied.

We all laughed and then it was Mason's turn.

"Tristan truth or dare?" Mason asked.

"Dare." Tristan replied.

"Change one piece of clothes with with someone in this room." Mason said.

Tristan looked at Maddy who had on a pink crop top.

"No. NO." She said.

"Pleaseeee i just wanna feel like barbie!!" Tristan said.

"Fine." She said.

Maddy went into her room. Changed shirts and then threw the pink crop top in Tristan's face.

Tristan went into his room and changed into the pink crop top. When he came out everybody burst out laughing.

"OH GOD-"

"BAHAHAHA"

"OH MY LORD"

"I CANT EVEN-"

Everybody laughed and then Tristan sat down and it was his turn. "Becca truth or dare." He asked.

"Uhm truth." She replied.

"What gives you the ick?" Tristan asked her.

"Wearing pink crop tops." She said.

Everyone laughed and then Becca asked. "Scarlett, truth or dare."

"Uhm dare." I said.

Jacob immediately lit up and scooted over to sit next to her. He whispered something in her ear and Becca gasped. He showed her something on his phone and she was now even more shocked.

"Oh fuck yes." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Recreate the scene you did with Miguel exactly like how it went this afternoon." Becca said.

My heart sank. I looked at Miguel and he shrugged his shoulders like 'who cares." I stood up and so did Miguel. We walked to the kitchen and stood behind the counter. Everyone turned around to watch us. Oh god. Was i actually gonna have to do this?