Chapter 16

SCARLETT'S POV:

After the movie ended we all stood up and applauded. I took Miguel's hand and he kissed me.

"Im so proud of you." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

We all left the cinema and the limo was outside to pick us up.

My parents drove here by themselves and they were also staying at the hotel.

When we all got in the limo it was quiet for a few seconds. Just pure awkwardness.

"Okay im gonna be really honest, that pasta was fucking awfull." Brady said.

"Exactly!" Maddy said loudly.

We all laughed and then kinda got into 2 people conversations if you know what i mean.

When we arrived home it was around 11pm and we all said bye and went to our rooms. Miguel went with me into mine.

When we were just about to walk into my room my parents showed up.

"Hey! You did amazing!" My dad said.

"Thank you!" I replied.

"You did amazing aswell Miguel." My mom added.

"Oh thanks ms Grace!" Miguel replied.

"Call me Morgan." She said.

"Thanks Morgan." Miguel corrected.

"So where are you guys going?" My dad asked.

"Oh we were gonna go to my room and just go to bed." I said.

"Don't you have ur own rooms?" My dad asked.

"Yeah but we just like.. We wanted to sleepover." I said.

"Your 16!" My dad said.

"Okay and? What are you implying?" I asked.

"Well.. like.. ur growing." He replied.

"Gross!" I said.

My mom took my dads arm and dragged him into their room.

Just before she went in the room aswell she whispered "If you do do it, use a
co-"

"Ew Mom!" I said before she could finish her sentence.

Me and Miguel went into my room and we sat down on the couch.

"Hey im gonna go get unready, make urself at home." I said.

"Thanks." He replied.

I went into the bathroom and took of my dress and got into my Brandy Melville pjs. I took of my makeup, did my skincare and then i heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey im just gonna get some stuff from my room, ill be back within 5 minutes." Miguel said.

"Okay!" I replied.

I finished doing my skincare and Miguel was sitting in my bed in his pjs.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey!" I replied while sitting down next to him and getting under the covers. By this point it was almost 12.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"See i know i said i was like.. ready but i would much rather watch Brooklyn 99 till we fall asleep in eachothers arms." I said.

"Me two." Miguel said while opening his arms so we could cuddle.

Miguel turned on Brooklyn 99. I layed my head on his chest and wrapped mg legs around him. We cuddled for a long time and then i closed my eyes because i was tired.

"Scarlett?" Miguel asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too Mikey." I replied.

I really do. I really love him.