chapter 17

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

My jaw tickles as i drive faster making jimin to place his one hand over his chest right above his heart while he quickly open his mouth to speak "what the hell taehyung what are you doing my soul will just leave my body sitting here will you please slow down?" He asked well i agree it's too much in speed, but i Fucking like it this way aslo when I'm not in my senses and my mind is fucking things up it happened on its own.

I didn't even know, in how much speed I'm taking i just drive without caring about causing any accident or not, well I've gone through hell, death doesn't scare me anymore i always come back to high or hell, i never die, the only thing that can ever kill me will happen once i let go over any of my rules and I'm worried I'm going to break one soon

"Don't you like it when i go this fast, you're the only one hyping me every single I'm racing with someone" my jaw slightly moves as i said while a sarcastic smirk appears on the corner of my lips as he tilt his head to look at my side and i the speed slightly get higher "Fucking hell yes i do but that was a fucking race and I'm not sitting beside you when you're doing it so please slow down"

I tilt my head to the side glancing right in his eyes before finally slowing down my eyes fixed on him while he sees the speed on the screen infront of him and i open my mouth to ask him "is that good for you or more?" I asked him, making him gulp my voice came out deep and raspy and he quickly nod his head in yes

"Ok this much is ok" he breathed heavily

He says adjusting himself on his seat before i slowly turn my head back to the road and he slowly open his mouth to speak "well what is it that is bothering you?" He asked he knows it, he can see it and that was the reason of me driving so fast absolutely.

There are alot things that are bothering because i had this feeling there is really something wrong going on around us, really wrong, i felt like everything is a fucking trap, wherever we go, whatever we got to know, i don't feel like trusting on any one's word at this moment and the most important thing that little rabbit of mine, that little girl who never fucking leave my head.

I want her to myself but more then that what makes me worry, i cannot stop thinking of her because i had this strong feeling she's not fucking save, there's someone who's behind her i don't have any Fucking idea who, I've saved her twice makes me to never forget she was about to die twice, as much as i know, i felt this the moment i lay my eyes on her, many men's would with to have her, want her, when she dances on the floor i hear them talking but i was so into her i focus on nothing.

While on the other hand i wish nothing more then to rip there lungs out and feed it to themselves, i don't have any fucking idea why I'm getting this way, a fucking jealous protective because of some woman, but this feeling i couldn't fucking resist it, it's the first time I'm not in my control no matter how hard i try, no drugs no cigrett no alcohol can cure this, it is so hard that my body fucking burns to rip out every single man on this earth who even think of touching her in in there throughs, in a Fucking wrong way.

Who even thinks how she tastes who even thinks to take her away.

I should not be like this, this is not who i am, this is what I'm worried about because if i can't resist this woman then i might end up breaking one of my rules, the moment i break one the others will get weak on it's own, and it'll take them less then a day to shattered, when i will become a man, who's so fucking obsessed over a girl who had him in all her control that he end up breaking all his rules into pieces, especially when I'm a man of my words.

I had this strong feeling that I'm so fucking near to do it, and why do i fucking feel that, it would be fucking worth it breaking them all for her.

While here I'm sitting having two personalities as a fucking billionaire and a most feared shadow man a gangster, who step out in dark and leave people coated in blood in the middle night out of nowhere.

Has now got a new obsession, that he just couldn't focus on any fucking thing around him, and I'm becoming something more, and she made me build my thirst personality, by stalking her wherever she goes even now, the tracker i just slip inside her little bag and her shoes, she will never found it, but i feel like a fucking maniac doing this, yet i Fucking can't help but do it anyways, i fucking ache to know Evey single move she make every thing she do, while I'm just trying to hold myself back

To not jump through her window and watch her every single night just sleeping peacefully just to make sure that she's fucking ok, just to let my demons not play with me, and I'm near that step to take when i will fucking loose it all and end up watching her sleeping all night, like a fucking pcycopath, her stalker who's so into her, watching her all night, though i am a fucking pcycopath, since ive been in prison for years, got through hell yet still came back alive and now i rule over this people having two personalities.

Now she's making me create the third one, I'm willing to do it without any questions asked because i Fucking want her.

My eyes Darken the scar on my face over my eyes visible on the small mirror of my car, as i drive, while all thoughts running inside my head at the same time

"Connor is probably hiding something from us" my voice came out deeper and dark as i said while the darkness flikker through my eyes and my body stiffenes as i said that and jimin stares at me for a moment "what do you mean?" He asked his brows furrowed while my jaw slightly moves and my lips slightly parted as i breath out when when i felt my body slightly burning "there's something more i think we should know which he don't want us to know"

"But that's not our work what makes you think like that?" He asked and I cursed under my breath as my hold on the steering wheel tightened while a low growl left my mouth "i don't fucking know"

I shift my gaze to my side as i said and hear him speaking something that makes me look at his direction "maybe but all we have to do is to kill that girl and our work there should be done don't think of anything else taehyung" i look infront on the road as he said and he quickly gasp when i increase the speed a little more then before, as i changed the gear "holy shit"

He curse and i breath out when he said something again "you should visit your favourite place more often so that you can race against those shit heads, and beat them with your fuked up driving because when you don't you do stuff like this which almost take my soul away" his words makes a smirk to appear on my lips as my jaw slightly moves while i agree at what he says

It's been a while since I have done all this maybe months and i Fucking need it since all that is being Fucking my head up is the little rabbit in my head

My brows furrowed when i heard something on my phone it's a alarm sound of the tracker, which indicates that the tracker is close in my one kilometre distance makes me furrowed because we're near our office building and from there it's all around covered in woods and lakes most of the area barely poeple come here and my eyes squeeze toegther when it doesn't give me good vibes

I slip my one hand inside the pocket of my coat and take out my air piece placing it inside my air, i hear not a single sound in it if she's near then why the fuck there is not single sound not even her footsteps.

Tᴀᴇsʟᴠᴛᴛᴋʀɪsᴛᴇɴ