Chapter 3 : Konig's pov (Edited)

*Author's Note* I am working  on both my phone and mobile to write  this incase anyone's wondering why Konig's name is spelt with accented 'O' and then some not.
Imma go back and edit through it all another time with the correct spelling of his name :)

Also Surprise :D

its gonna be a short chapter  same with the next in Jaimes POV

Its the next day too btw 
~
*Edit*Just decided to go back into this and edit it  cause i rushed it originally 
~
 I had woken up in the middle of the night , unsure of where I was so I looked around , when I  saw Jaimes everything hit me like a freight train. I remembered the sex , the comfort before and after it , and so I  just looked at the younger male whose just snoring softly. 

I had  went to go move , since I was on his left arm which caused the younger male to stir and pull me back into him , I froze unsure of what to do as I tried to move into a comfortable position. 

I looked at the clock , the big red  numbers read 4:30 A.M ,  with a small sigh I  gently shook  him awake. I heard him grumble asking about the time , and I told him it was" 4:30 " he huffed  , I watched  him reluctantly  get up with another  huff leaving his . 

I chuckled softly , which earned me a glare from him , and I just got up hugging and nuzzling into him. I heard him chuckle  , mumbling softly "such a puppy in need of attention huh?" ,  and I huffed into  his  shoulder. 

I asked about the song he sang yesterday , Jaimes explained it to be a promise song  ,  and I asked what he meant by a "promise song?".  Jaimes explained the song  lyrically , as him telling me  it was his way of saying he liked me  and he will stay with me no matter what , I looked at him  with a head tilt. 

Jaimes' laugh just made me  melt on the inside a bit , he went to  ask me to be his boyfriend and I froze taking a few minutes to answer , as soon as I could answer he was already kissing me   directly on the lips.

It took me an extra few minutes to realize he had lifted up my hood , just to the tip of my nose bridge ,  soon I kissed back whining into it.  Jaimes bites my lower lip pulling on it ,  as our eyes meet  I saw playfulness  in his blue greyish eyes , he sucked on my lower lip causing me to whine. 

I watched Jaimes  pull away , which made me instinctively pull him back into me  , I felt him tense for a moment. Jaimes relaxed , after a minute ,  and now it was my turn to tense as I felt his hand slide under my hood. 

He stopped , as his finger tips brushed the base of my neck ,  I deep breathed telling him to continue. He moved his hand to the back of my head , massaging  the back of my head  causing me to just melt a bit , Jaimes pushed my head to rest against his shoulder  which I did.