Chapter 4:Happiness?

*Author's note* Unmarked chapters is Jaimes pov 
Might do a week skip for the parent visit  thing mentioned in a previous chapter 
~
Jaimes smiles , his fingers stopped moving , as he felt Konig rested his head on his shoulder , a small sighed left the older male's lips earning a soft and small chuckle from Jaimes.

Jaimes slowly pulled away , just enough they could make eye contact , as he said they needed to get ready for the day.

Konig sighed in frustration, knowing Jaimes was right but he was too comfortable , Jaimes told him after they were done getting ready they can cuddle.

After they got ready , Jaimes kept his promise and they cuddled , König made a small huff not liking what was about to happen with the upcoming mission.

The mission was a basic intel retrieval , which only needed Jaimes to hack into while being protected by the rest of 141 , and it would be straight forward from there right?

Well not really since the place they were going to was heavily guarded like Fort Knox.

But once they got to their safehouse , within a good day drive to where they needed to go , Jaimes set up his device and got to work

~Skip two days to after the mission~

Jaimes was the first to get off the aircraft , he sighed and stretched , Soap watched Jaimes curiously.

Jaimes was injured, so he was playing it off as a pre existing injury , his injury was just some bruising.

Ghost knew that Jaimes was not okay , so he moved to talk to him , and so Jaimes ignored Ghost's questions about if he was okay or not.

Jaimes brushed Ghost off , and made his way to debrief , König followed Jaimes like a lost puppy but also because he was worried like Ghost was about him.

~skip after the debrief~

Kön watched Jaimes , before moving to corner him , and asked him why he was lying about being okay.

Jaimes response was because he was used to being in pain without anyone caring , so he was also just doing what he normally does , König upon hearing this frowned slightly.

Jaimes saw König's hood shift , sighing softly, and moved to go to the Infirmary to get checked.

König watched the doctors work , as Jaimes explained his pain , and Soap walked up with Ghost.

The doctors got Jaimes to take off his shirt , and there was a large bruise with an infected cut going from his waistband of his pants to it just being mid left rib cage , which caused everyone to gasp.

Jaimes sighed softly , as he got it treated he kept quiet , and that led to Soap going off on him in Gaelic telling him he was an idiot for not taking care of himself.

Jaimes got treated , and ignored Soap the entire time , once he was done being treated he went to put his stuff away in the armory.

König followed , worried about him , and Jaimes knew this and he gave König reassurance he was going to be okay.

After König's concerns were addressed , when everyone else's concerns about the injury was addressed , and Jaimes had given his reassurances he went to take a nap.