Chapter 7

Bakugou POV

I woke up at around 11 a.m., I jawned and turned around to look at my phone I answered some texts from Ejiro and Kami and than got up. I saw that Todoroki is still sleeping. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I put off my bandages and took a shower. When I got out I cleaned my wounds and put on some creme. I put a new bandage on and changed my clothes, I threw away the bandages because I don't think I have to worry about hiding it no more. I got out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen and made myself a bread. Once it was done I went to the small table that was located in the bedroom and started eating. 

When I was halfway done I noticed Todoroki waking up. He sat up and looked at me. "Good morning" he says smiling. It felt weird to see him smile but I couldn't stop myself from smiling a bit too but when I realized I stopped. Todoroki seemed to notice and rolled his eyes. "Bro you don't need to act all tough, you can smile. It's not a weakness." he was right, but still I think I need to get used to it. Todoroki got up and went straight into the kitchen where he seemed to make himself a water and also some bread. He came out and sat on the bed since there is only one chair. "How did you sleep?" I asked him since I don't like to be sitting in silence and I wanted to seem less weird especially after the "smiling incident". He looked at me surprised like he didn't expected me to ask him. He started to smile again. 

"Oh I slept good. I didn't dream though. What about you?" I think about it before answering because I can't even reamember falling asleep. "I slept good I guess. Hey, do you know when I fell asleep?" I asked. He told me that I fell asleep one hour in the film. He was also the one putting me in the blanket which I do appriciate because even though my quirk isn't a cold quirk, I still get cold at nigh. I thanked him and ate up.

Todoroki POV

As soon as he ate up, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he came out again I was done too. "What do you wanna do today? Any plans?" I asked. He shacked his head which didn't surprised me. "Me too" I said but I think it was clear to both of us. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth aswell while thinking about what we could do. 

When I got out I had an idea. "Hey you like gaming?" I asked him I already thought he likes it, because I can't imagine him not liking it if, if that makes sense. Bakugou sat on the bed with his phone and looked at me like I pushed the right button. He actually smiled and this time didn't tried to hide it, it made me feel more happy than probably should. "Minecraft?" I asked him, it's a game I love but Bakugou seemed less interested. "Minecraft is cool and all but it get's boring. How about the last of us? We can't play together but we could take turns?" I didn't knew this game so I decided to give it a shot. We basically played through the whole day. We started at 12 a.m. till 8 p.m. which is crazy since I usually don't like playing video games but with Bakugou it was something different. At the end of the day we didn't had this weird vibe between us, no it actually felt like were friends. I found out more "normal" things about him and he did too when it comes to me. I found out that his favorite colour is red and he knows my favorite is purple and more information. Bakugou was now playing and I looked at him again. 

I once again realized how happy he makes me. It's so silly to think that, a boy i know for three days and he is already making me more happy than any other friendships I ever did. I wonder why and what's so special about him but I couldn't figure it out. I thought about Deku again and my whole body started to fill up with rage. Especially now that Bakugou and I are a bit more closer like actual friends I just can't belive what Deku had done. Bakugou was right it's not like Deku's the victim because Bakugou was a Child too. I wanted to do it face to face to him tomorrow but I couldn't stop myself and reached for my phone to write Deku a message.

"Hey Deku, I just wanted to inform you that I have no interest in being friends with you anymore. I would like you to leave me alone from now on. I decided to talk to Bakugou and I noticed that I do in fact think his side is more valid and in the right. Please don't talk to me anymore and no I don't want to talk to you about it, there's nothing to talk about anymore. Bye" I send it and put my phone away. "FUCK" Bakugou screamed because he died. He gave me the controller and I played the part again.