Chapter 12: Bowser Story

Luigi Pov:

I was looking around for bowser as I notice that most of it Koopa guards were.trying there hardest to avoid or not look at me. I decided to ask one of them for help.

Luigi: Umm Hello can you umm help me find bowser?

Red Shell Koopa: He would be in the throne room

Luigi: Thank You kind sir

With that I left without even noticing a shock koopa behind me. When I got to the throne room, I saw Bowser talking to Kamek.

I was questioning if I should wait to him in his room or not but then I look at me.

Luigi Mind: Guess he notice me

Bowser: Luigi how are the kids?

Luigi: There great and fun being around with. Right now there all sleep.

Bowser: That great to here

Kamek: I'll come back and ask you another time sire

Luigi: Oh umm bye Kamek

He look at me and gave me a nod before teleporting away.

Luigi: So about those questions I have

Bowser: *sigh* fine we can talk but not here

With that he took be back to his room. We both sit at the bed while he look at me before the floor.

Bowser: I guess sense you told me your story I should tell you mine. *sigh* do you really what to know what happen?

Luigi: Yes unless you feel uncomfortable about it then we can talk about it another time.

Bowser: *sigh* Well after you left I became king. I learn fast that it was hard to become king but lucky Kamek was there to help me. When I got older kingdoms around me saw me as a monster. They would say horrible things about my kingdom but I didn't care as long as my people were fine I didn't care what happen. Then that all change when I was supposed to marry princess peach. We were supposed to get marry and are kingdoms would become one. That way my kingdom wouldn't be seen as a monster kingdom and my people would get the respect they desire.

Luigi: But that didn't last long did it?

Bowser: No it didn't. While I was up falling in love over peach my people were being targeted and harass by other people from other kingdoms. They were seen as monsters and they would even hurt them. When they fight back people would say they took the first hit. I told Princess peach that my people were getting hurt and I needed her help to make things right but of course ahe didn't as she trust her people more than my own words. Then her best friend Daisy came to the kingdom one day and was able to get princesses peach out of are arrange marriage. Daisy then kick all of us out of her kingdom.

Luigi: That horrible

Bowser: That not all. A few years ago my kingdom was falling apart. My people were dying and I couldn't do anything about it. I ask for help but no one came and others just made it worse for my people and one day I just had enough.

Luigi: So that why your trying to take over the world. Its so your people can finally feel safe to walk around again?

Bowser: Yes and not only that. I want them to feel safe and don't want anyone hurting them ever again. I love peach I really do and if it wasn't for daisy we would of gotten marry.

Luigi: I'm so sorry. You happiness was taken away from you and you been fighting this whole time haven't you

Bowser: Yes I have

Luigi: I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you. I wish I came here sooner

Bowser: Its ok

Luigi: No its not *sigh* what about the kids?

Bowser: Well Um Seven of them are all adopted while the youngest is my biological child. The seven are alk brothers and sister. I didn't want them to be separated so I took them in and raise them. While my own biological son was created in a lab. I don't want to talk about that.

Luigi: Well at least your family loves and care for you. My family does love me too it just that they don't show it much. It also didn't help that my cousins Wario and Waluigi tried to kill me once so they can get under my brother skin

Bowser: Wait your family tried to kill you?

Luigi: Well not anymore you see my cousins Wario and Waluigi hates my brother a lot and would do anything to get under his skin. Apparently they tried to kill me once but they decided to change there mind because they like me and don't want my family to suffer. I learn that when Wario had decided to get drunk one day and had told me everything. Of course I kept this from my family.

Bowser: Why didn't you tell them?

Luigi: Well they were already hard on Mario and I didn't want to disappoint them or even be called a liar.

Bowser: I see

Luigi: Hey bowser why don't I try to help you?

Bowser: You would help me rule the world?

Luigi: Well maybe not that part but I mean getting you together with peach. She human right?

Bowser: She is but she grow up here in this world. I don't think there much that you can help me with.

Luigi: Oh

Bowser: But if you um really want to help then I won't stop you

Luigi: Yes * Yawn*

Bowser: It looks like your tried

Luigi: Shut up

Bowser: *softly laughs* let get you to bed. The guess room isn't ready so we can share a bed if you like

Luigi: Um sure as long as you don't have a problem with it. What could go wrong?