Chapter 13: Waking Up

Luigi Pov:

The next day roll around and I felt warm and relax. I didn't want to get up but sadly I had to.

I slowly open my eyes to see that I wasn't on the bed anymore. Well I was still on the bed but now I'm on bowser chest. I felt my face growing red.

Luigi Mind: Ok it's not the end of the world I just need to move is all.

I tried to move off of bowser chest but his arms just rap around my body and push me closer. I didn't want to wake him up because he been working way to hard but at the same time I don't want to embarrass him.

I decided to just go back to sleep mainly because I'm still tired and I didn't want to wake bowser up.

Bowser Pov:

Its been a few hours when I decided to slowly open my eyes to see I been cuddling Luigi. I felt my cheeks going red a little bit as I saw his small form curl up in my arms.

Bowser mumbles: Gosh your so cute

That is when I froze. There is no way I just said that. I love Princess peach not Luigi but then again there both human and there eyes are similar in color. Gosh I wonder if princess peach will be as cute as Luigi when we start sleeping in the same bed.

I decided to get up. I slowly place Luigi on my bed before getting ready for the long day ahead of me. I left my room and had ask some of my guards to tell Luigi I will be busy with some stuff and that I would rather him not bother me.

The guards said they will tell him which I was glad about. I decided to go to Kamek as I need some practice on what I am going to say to Princess peach.

Luigi Pov:

I woke up to see that bowser wasn't in bed with me anymore. I got up and got ready before leaving the room. I treated the guards and ask them if they know where bowser went.

Green Shell Koopa: Bowser went to do some important things and ask to not be bother

Luigi: Oh ok well tell him if he needs me I will be hanging out with the kids ok?

Green Shell Koopa: Yes Sir

Luigi: Please don't call me sir just call me Luigi

Green Shell Koopa: Ok Luigi

Luigi: Thank you

With that I left to to go hang out with bowser kids. I want to know more about them a little more and maybe even teach them a few games from my world.

Luigi: Hey Kids

All The Kids: LUIGI

They all ran and hug me. They started to fight again to see who plays with me first and I just smile a little bit.

Luigi: How about we play a game of freeze tag together?

Limmy: Freeze tag?

Luigi: Its a game from my world. It's when someone it and if they touch you your frozen. The only way for someone to be unfrozen is for the person on there team to unfrozen them. The person who is it can only win when they tag everyone and for the others to win. They have to survive as long as they can. I can be it first if you like

Wendy: That sound kinda fun

Larry: Lets Do it

With that we started playing Freeze tag. The kids are good at running away but I was able to tag a few before my timer went off. I told them they won and all of them cheer. Then Jr. wanted to be it and it was like that for a while now before all of us got tired.

The kids wanted something to eat so we all headed to the dining room. The chefs were having some hard time with cooking so I gave them a helping hand. After the food was ready the kids and I ate before heading back to the play room.

I thank the chef and offer to help clean up but they said that they got it and is just glad that the kids are having fun.

Chef: You don't have to clean up after them we have other people who do that and besides your doing a enough already.

Luigi: What do you mean?

Chef: Playing with bowser kids I mean. Bowser haven't have time to hang out with his kids as a lately because he been busy and because of that the kids have been bugging everyone else to play with them.

Luigi: Wow I knew Bowser was busy but he should have some time with taking care of his kids.

Chef: Well he is a king who is trying to take over the world and trying to marry a princess so he has a lot on his plate

Luigi: I guess he does well I better get going. I don't want the kids to think I left them.

Chef: Well bye Luigi it was great talking to you

Luigi: Its great talking to you too