Chapter 7: Heart Breaking

No One Pov:

After Getting the star, Bowser put out this whole speech about taking over the world and then marrying this princess name peach.

Red Koopa Solider: But sir aren't you and Luigi together?

Bowser: What do you mean?

Blue Koopa Solider: Yeah there been talk that you two are together. Won't this break Luigi heart? I mean the guy loves you.

Bowser Mind: Love me

That thought alone made bowser feel like he had butterflies in his stomach. I mean sure browser thought he was cute at times but its ok to think your best friend is cute and if given the chance you would date them.

Bowser: Umm Luigi and I aren't dating. I don't know where you heard the rumor but its wrong. I am going to go marry peach and there is no one stopping me. If she said no then I will destroy everything she cares and love

Koopa Soldiers: YEAH

Luigi who was in the other room was holding some flowers in his hand and a card in the other. He was going to ask Bowser out with the help of some of the koopa soldiers but when he overhead everything his heart couldn't help but break. He felt tears go down his face as he drop the flowers he had and ran off with the cared in his hand.

When he ran to his room, he shut and lock it before collapsing down crying. He look at the card in his hand before throwing it.

Luigi Mind: Why? Why did I have to fall in love with him? I mean he in love with a princess and I am just a guy who watch, played, and help raise his kids.

It also didn't help that Luigi overheard the kids calling him mama behind everyone backs.

Luigi Mind: What would the kids think? I mean there getting a new mother so would they need me?

Luigi cried as he place his hand over his heart. He never felt pain like this before and he wish that it would all go away.

Mario Pov:

When I fell threw the portal I landed into a new world. I was amazed and shock. I met someone name toad and they brought me to a princess name peach.

Mario Mind: Maybe my brother is here

Mario: Princess peach I have to ask you something very important

Peach: What is it mario?

Mario: Long ago I had a brother that went missing without a trace. By chance could he be in this world?

Peach: There is a possibility but I am not sure. You see Mario there are lots of different types of dimensions out there. Your brother could be in any of them.

Mario: I see well then I guess I should get back to my training then

Peach: Yes you should.