Chapter 4: Saw Red

Luigi Pov:

These guys started walking up to me so I did the first thing that came to mind, I ran. While running they chase after me.

I tried to loose them but in the end they caught me and corner me.

Creature 1: Its about time you have stop running

Creature 2: Ya there is no place for you to hide now

Luigi: *gulp* h-hey g-guys can we just talk about this

With that they punch me. I tried to scream but they cover my mouth.

They kept punching and kicking me. I felt myself losing consensus. Before I black out though I heard them say a few things they would do to me.

Creature 2: What should we do with him? Should we sell him for money? Make him into a slave?

Creature 1: Lets have are fun with him and after we are done with him then we can sell him.

Luigi mumbles: bowser please help

Creature 1: Look he calling his master

Creature 2: *laughing*

Before everything went black though, I heard a roar.

Bowser Pov:

I was doing some work when a child ran into the castle asking for me. They were freaking out about Luigi.

Bowser: Can you please calm down I can't understand you. What about Luigi?

Koopa Child: Luigi * panting* in danger *panting* need help

Bowser: What!?

Kamek: Now sire you need to calm down-

Bowser: I AM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN LUIGI IS IN DANGER. Where is he kid? *growls*

Koopa child: h-he in t-town but I don't know where.

With that I ran to the town and started looking for Luigi. People around me started backing away or trying to hide from me but I didn't care. I was more worry about Luigi.

I started looking around until I heard laughter. When I turn the corner, everything just froze. I saw Luigi past out on the floor. He was cover in blood and there were two others laughing over his body. I couldn't help but let out a huge roar which made both of the guys froze in fear.

All I saw was red and the next thing I knew, one of the guys were on the ground bleeding out while the other one run off but he was also badly injured.

Bowser: Oh luigi what did these guys do to you?

I genuinely pick him up and took him back to the castle where Kamek was able to heal him and I sat right beside him, waiting for him to wake up.

We'll See Each Other Again & What If I Just Stayed?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara