💜Epilogue💜

"Hey, Nico!" Johnny called, standing up from his spot at his lunch table, waving over his boyfriend and his friends.

Nico glanced over at the voice before smiling brightly and leading his friends over to the table that Johnny and his buddies were.

"Hey, there you are." Nico says, plopping down into the seat next to Johnny, planting a kiss on his cheek. "It's hard to find shorties like you in this crowd." He jokes, chuckling at the way that Johnny rolls his eyes and elbows him before sitting down with him.

"Wow. 3 months and you're still making short jokes. I thought we were over this." Johnny grumbles, crossing his arms and trying to hide his smile.

Yep. 3 months. These fools have somehow managed to stay together for 3 months and only seem to be getting closer the longer they stay together.

Along with their new found relationship, a huge new friend group has started to form now that Nico's friends and Johnny's friends have started bonding. They're not super close yet but they enjoy each other's company and they all seem to enjoy the shenanigans they can get into together.

"Nope. Not over it. Until you grow at least 3 more inches, the short jokes are staying." He says, plopping his bag down on the floor.

"You suck." Johnny laughs, tossing a grape at him, only to be disappointed when Nico somehow catches it in his mouth.

"Show off." Johnny smiles.

After 3 months, Johnny's hair has grown a couple inches, now about halfway as long as it used to be. It is probably gonna take a couple more months before reaching its original length but that's okay. He'll get there eventually. Besides, Nico is rather fond of the short hair.

"Guys!" Their table is suddenly disrupted by an excited call.

Johnny and Nico turn their attention to the voice to see none other than Megan.

"Hey Megs, what's up?" Nico asks, his eyebrows lifting slightly in a playfully concerned expression.

"So I was talking to the band teacher Mr. L and he said he was really impressed with us for winning the talent show and he's opening up a rock band class 3rd trimester and he says he wants us to join it so we could go perform around town and junk. He says that he might even get us into that big town like 2 hours away to perform at this big restaurant. They have an outdoor stage and everything. Plus, they have amazing food so." Megan rambles, happily bouncing around Nico and Johnny. "You guys in?"

Johnny and Nico look at each other.

Johnny technically wasn't actually in the performance so the idea of being involved in the 'official' rock band with the actual performers made him feel odd. Like, it didn't seem fair to jump in like that and take over when Nico was the singer that day and they were the ones that really won that day.

Nico must have sensed Johnny's doubts somehow because he carefully grips Johnny's hand and gives him a supportive smile and a look that says 'It's okay. Do whatever you wanna do.'

Johnny thinks about it for a short moment, carefully squeezing Nico's hand before smiling and looking up at Megan.

"I'm in." He says.

"Me too." Nico hums.

"Hell yeah!" Megan cheers and bounces around on their feet, running off to tell Danny they assumed.

Johnny knows that being in a rock band is probably gonna be hell at times, especially if Mr. L is in charge, but hopefully it'll help him make up for his shitty behavior to his friends. Plus, more time with his boyfriend. What could go wrong?