16

Chapter 16 016

When she returned home at night, Song Zhixia turned on the light, Xiao Yu walked in after her, standing at the door, her slender figure fell in the dim darkness, pursed her thin lips, and whispered: "Sister, I'm sorry."

Song Zhixia sighed lightly in his heart and poured a glass of water: "Actually, it's nothing, I understand your thoughts, but you don't need to carry everything yourself now, I am willing to help you solve problems together." If I'm sick, you'll want to stay with me instead of being turned away.

Xiao Yu: "Hmm.

"So, try to accept people near you, at least don't make me feel too far away from you, okay?" Song Zhixia said softly, under the light, her eyes were as clear and bright as water in a cup.

"Good." Xiao Yu nodded obediently.

He had never wanted to be too far away from her.

It's just that he originally thought that the so-called intimacy is that two people often stay together...

But his sister told him that he should share it with her and let them have a deeper intersection, even if it was a vulnerable side that he did not want to expose.

"You go to school first." Song Zhixia finally showed a light smile, tiptoe and rubbed his hair, "If you feel uncomfortable, tell me, don't endure it yourself, if you are not comfortable, we will rest, if you check, I will help you contact."

Xiao Yu lowered his eyelids lightly, and he could see Song Zhixia's gentle and fair face.

His heart suddenly burned.

"Well, I'll be obedient." Xiao Yu gently closed his thin lips, and a dark light flashed in his eyes.

He found that he seemed to like the feeling of being cared for more than alone. It was something he had never experienced before, it was strange, but once he had, he wanted to have more.

Therefore, Xiao Yu quickly obediently said that he would be very obedient.

However -

A good child never says he is a good child.

Only bad children will emphasize that they are good children in order to care and praise.

......

Song Zhixia tried to contact Fu Jingze and sent Xiao Yu's physical examination report to him, wanting to ask him if there was any way.

After about ten minutes, Fu Jingze knocked on the video, he looked a little tired, maybe he was busy going back to deal with some things, but he still patiently replied to her: "I read the report, I will help you send it to my friend to ask."

"Well, that's troublesome."

"You're welcome, how are you doing?" Fu Jingze asked, he probably hadn't seen him for a long time, and he couldn't think of what to say at once.

"It's good, Lu Cheng and his brother have helped us a lot, and life here is quite smooth." Song Zhixia smiled and said, "How is the research in your laboratory over there?"

Mentioning this, Fu Jingze frowned: "It's not easy to say." The batch you have handled has grown quite smoothly, but perhaps because of the lack of your special spiritual power blessing, it has not been harvested so far, so it is still observing the growth. As for the batch I left behind, I don't know what the reason is, it can't grow at all, and the laboratory said that the two batches of seeds are in completely different states.

After listening to it, Song Zhixia probably had a number in his heart: "In fact, when you gave me those seeds at that time, I felt that their survival rate was actually very low, it was unlikely to be planted, and they had to be catalyzed to be reactivated..."