65

Chapter 65 065

After ordering and paying the payment, I waited for the food to be ready for the buffet to be picked.

In the gap between waiting, they circled around the counter a few more times, and saw a few employees in white clothes in fillets of fish, silver knife light, pink and tender fish fillets smooth and delicate, the master's technique made them marvel one after another, is there still this kind of knife skill, how is this kind of knife they use different from what they usually see?

The master not only kills fish fillets, but also cuts sauerkraut, pickled red peppers with shiny oil, and pickled ginger.

The clean fish heads and bones were thrown into a large cauldron by the master, and while boiling, the soup gradually turned into a thick milky white, and the complex aroma fluttered, smelling like a dream.

Finally, the master wrapped the cut raw and tender fish fillets in a layer of egg pulp and put them in the pot, and the tumbling fish fillets were instantly scalded white, and then poured a spoonful of hot oil stir-fried with soaked chili peppers.

"Gollum—"

The elite students who watched the production process couldn't help but swallow, This fish looks like some kind of exotic beast, it turns out that the alien beast can still be handled like this, although it is very cumbersome, but the final result, is simply amazing, what a genius idea!

"They look so handsome with knives..." said a silent little brother who stared intently, he himself is good at fighting in the team, and he feels very new to the technique of sliced fish, and even thinks that he can absorb some experience from it.

"How many tables do we have when it's our turn?" It's over, I want to eat it now..."

"There are twenty tables in front."

A group of people suddenly collapsed their faces, twenty tables, they still have to wait so long, now just smelling is starving, they are going crazy when they wait until twenty tables are finished! However, the girl who was also waiting next to her said: "It's only twenty tables, what is this, soon it will be your turn, you don't know that when the sauerkraut fish first came out, the people waiting to eat were lined up outside the bar." You guys arrived early today..."

First school elite: "..."

Really, did they come early today?

However, it is also true that because the number of chefs in the bar has increased now, and the chefs are becoming more and more skilled, the speed of serving food is much faster, basically calling two numbers at the same time, and then waiting for half an hour, they are called.

"Four hundred and fifty-six!"

"It's coming!"

"To!"

Captain Ayang hurriedly went to bring the tray, and they ordered two pots of sauerkraut fish, a pot of white rice, a bottle of Coke, and five glasses of wine, which will be delivered by the waiter later.

They took the hot dishes, hurriedly sat down in a position, after sitting down, they were not afraid of being hot at all, learning the appearance of several tables next to them, each serving a bowl of white rice, and then clamping a chopstick of sauerkraut, or fish fillet, and sending it to their mouths together——

"Hmm!" Astound.

...... It was so delicious. The third man was already confused, "How can it be so delicious, this exotic beast meat is better than nutrient solution, with this white rice, it's amazing, oh my God, I want to taste this soup, with feelings!"