Kirito Bio

Name: Kuroki Kurachi (Before) Kazuto Kirigaya (After)

Nationality: Japan

Alias: The Black Swordsman, Star King, The SAO Character, The Black Sword Hero, The A.R Kazuto Kirigaya, Kirito-Kun/Kuroki-Kun (By Akane/Asuna), Kirito-San (By Aether), Black Sword Man (By Paimon), The Black Samurai (By Yae Miko), Shadow Swordsman (By Ei/Raiden Shogun), Black Demon (By Childe), Papa (By Yui), Kuro Marimo (By Klein)

Characters Type: Hero, Protagonist

Looks:

(Before)

(After)

Age: 16

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Kind-Heart, Caring, Friendly, Respectful, Smart, Hard-Working, Serious, Mature, Responsibility, Honest, Cold (Sometimes), Merciless (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Aether's Team, Knight Of Favonius, SAO Team

Occupation: Swordsman, Knight, Traveler

Background: Kuroki Kurachi or his new name is Kirito when he is reincarnation. He is a Genshin Impact players and SAO Fan, he has a girlfriend name Akane Hikari/Asuna. They both enjoy playing Genshin Impact and SAO Game. Kuroki was a young man who lost his parents and living with his younger sister. Kuroki playing Genshin Impact and meet a young girl known as Asuna who is player, they become friends in Genshin Impact. Sometimes Kuroki give Asuna an advice to defeat the boss. Kuroki was angry at Scaramouche and Fatui but he also hate Abyss Order and Unknown God. One day, Kuroki was ask to find Akane Hikari and they both meet each other at Karaoke. As they realize that they are Genshin Impact players, and they confess each other. They become couple as the school already know and some of Kuroki's friend tease him for fun. However, Kuroki and Akane went on a date until suddenly a truck coming as they push the child away and sacrifice for the child. They were dead but... they were in heaven and meet God. God give them second chance and reincarnated them in world of Teyvat, they accept and become Kirito and Asuna. Send to world of Teyvat as Black Swordsman to protect this world and help Aether to find his sister.