Opening

[PLAYING OPENING: CROSSING FIELD - SWORD ART ONLINE SEASON 1 - OPENING]

The scene show the water flowing before scene show the coding number appear on the screen before scene show the title name.

Mito mete ita okubyou na kako

The scene shows Kirito looking sad while sitting down in an alleyway and raining on him, as he looks sad when he sits down.

Wakara nai mama ni kowagatte ita

Scene shows Kirito looking up while the background is coding numbers before the scene shows Kirito in the background and walking around.

Ushiro no jibun ga genjitsu wo ima ni utsusu

The scene shows Asuna walking on the street before the scene shows Asuna looking while in the background is coding numbers and Asuna looks sad as she holds her rapier. The scene changed to Asuna and Akane looking at each other while touching their reflect side.

Ikutsu mono sora wo kaita koko wa kitto

The scene shows Kirito's hand grabbing a sunset sky before the scene shows Asuna's hand grabbing a shooting star at night. The scene shows Aether and Paimon and Kirito and Asuna appear together as they heading toward the light of the grassfield.

Hakanai kokoro mida shite

The scene shows Kirito slashing Hilichurl and Abyss Mages into pieces with his sword before scene show Kirito fighting the Mid Boss.

Yume de takaku tonda karada wa

The scene shows Kirito charging at Scaramouche before he charges at Kirito and slashes at each other as they clash in their attack.

Donna fuan matotte mo furi hara tteiku

Scene show Kirito and Aether spot a huge monster as the monster strike down at Kirito and Aether but they dodge it.

Nemuru chiisa na omoi hirogari dashite

The scene shows Asuna leaping in the air as she performs rapier stab at Signora but she block the attack.

Kizuku yowai watashi kimi ga ireba

The scene shows Aether and Paimon smiling, Jean smiling, Eula looking away while Amber hugs Eula make her surprise, and Barbara praying for Anemo God.

Kurai sekai tsuyoku ireta

Then show Kirito and Aether looking at the sky before the scene shows Diluc nods, Kaeya grin, Venti smile, and Razor nods.

Nagai yume miru kokoro wa sou eien de

The scene shows both sides of Kirito and Asuna looking at the side as they finish the giant monster off before the giant monster explodes.

I wanna always be with you!

The scene shows Asuna cooking the food as she gives the food plate to Kirito, Aether, and Paimon are excited for the food. Before the scene changes to Kirito and Aether lay down on grass field while Asuna pouts and Paimon yell at them.

I'll give you everything I have...

The scene shows two swords stabbed on the ground while the background is a shooting star come from the sky at night.