Chapter 1: New World? Welcome to Teyvat!

Kayaba: Greetings, everyone. I am Kayaba and you already know me from the previous chapter of SAO X Genshin Impact. Of course, some of you guys already know SAO. So after what happened to Kuroki and Akane deal with their school and hang out but they got killed by the bus after they saving the children... Now what will happen next when they arrive at the world of Teyvat? Find out and read it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Unknown World.

The scene show Kuroki wake up as he open his eyes and confused and look around the forest place, was confused for first time.

Kuroki: *Wake Up* Uhhh... Where am I? Akane, you there?

At Inside a forest, Kuroki was confused and look around for Akane but he didn't see her around the forest.

Kuroki: Where is she?

Suddenly Kuroki realized his voice sound different as he realized his voice is now sound like Yoshitsugu Matsuoka who voice many familiar anime characters.

Kuroki: Eh? Why my voice sound like Kirito's VA? *Notice something on his POV* Wait... This is...?!

Kuroki noticed there is an HP Bar UI like from SAO on his POV, he surprised to see a health bar on his POV when he in Genshin Impact.

Making Kuroki noticed the name on his health bar known as "Kirito" which make him confused and why does he have the name of the Main Character

Kuroki: Why my name is Kirito? *Realized* Wait... Am I actually Kirito?!

Kuroki opened the Menu in SAO Style as he saw what looked like a game version of himself in the forest.

Making Kuroki surprised to see a game menu like any Anime and Manga and Manhwa's gamer style.

Kuroki: No way...?! Wait where the hand mirror? I need to confirm myself if I really become Kirito!