Ending

[PLAYING ENDING: YUME SEKAI - SWORD ART ONLINE SEASON 1 - ENDING]

The scene shows the Teyvat map with the Seven regions ruled by the Seven Archon silhouette in the background. The scene shows Kirito Asuna and Aether looking at the shooting stars at night.

Tooku ni kikoeta kane no ne ga sukoshi samishi kute

The scene shows Kirito, Aether, Asuna, and Paimon walking around the place of Mondstadt then to the city of Liyue then to the city of Inazuma then to the village of Sumeru then to the city of Fontaine.

Mou ichido tsuyoku kondo wa takaku kake nuketa

The scene shows Kirito and Asuna's past life as Kuroki and Akane enjoy their dating before the scene changes to Kirito, Asuna, Aether, and Paimon were camping.

Tada kuri kaesu genjitsu mo Hoshi no kazu no negai goto mo

The scene show Aether try to reach his hand toward Lumine as she try to grab Aether but the darkness grab Lumine away as Aether lost her and feel despair before see the light when Kirito and Asuna offer their hands and Aether smile as he grab their hand.

Mezasu beki asu wo mitsuketa Kono omoi niwa kate nai

The scene shows many people from Teyvat like Jean, Barbara, Amber, Eula, Diluc, Kaeya, Razor, and Venti. Before the scene changes to Scaramouche and Kirito glancing at each other as Scaramouche smirks at Kirito while charged at Kirito.

Me no mae ni hira kareta hate nai sekai Tatoe yume demo ii

The scene shows Kirito and Aether and Asuna and Paimon wandering around the Teyvat before the scene shows Zhongli, Ei, Nahida, Furina, and the other two Gods appearing on a black screen.

Mayoi tsuzu kete mo mune no oku de tsuyoku Zutto zutto hibi iteku

The scene shows Kirito and Asuna holding their hands as Yui looks at them as they smile at each other, and Aether and Paimon join their side.

Sotto sotto hikatteru...

The scene ends with Kirito and Asuna's sword and rapier lying on the grass field alongside Aether's sword while behind the screen is the sunset.