2

The sun crept through the blinds causing him to throw the blanket over his face. I really really don't want to be awake right now. With a huge stretch and some more whining he finally got out of bed and went to brush his teeth, he looked up at himself in the mirror and began flexing his chiseled abs and arms. With a shake of his purple hair, Minho looked at himself with pride, he worked hard to look as good as his confidence allows. Skipping a shirt he went down the hall to annoy his roommate. "Hyunjin where are you?" He searched for his roommate. "Kitchen!" said a voice. "Geez Minho put a shirt on no one wants to see that." His roommate was tall and slim with sultry features, seductive eyes, and insanely kissable lips. Hyunjin was not Minho's type but he knew he was hot as can be. His hair was long and red as fire covering his eyes and currently drenched in sweat. "Have a good workout?" Minho asked looking at the sweat. "Yeah sure did I danced today for cardio and it really took the wind out of me." Hyunjin chuckled. "Well I am gonna head out today I have a personal mission to attend to." Minho started to get up when Hyunjin met his gaze, "What's his name?" Hyunjin let a devilish smile grace his face immediately causing Minho to blush from embarrassment. "Shut up dude I'm out." Minho stormed out of the house throwing on his favorite hoodie over his bare chest as Hyunjin laughed in the distance. 

Minho walked up the steps to the university with one goal in mind, sneak a peak at that sexy boy he found accidentally in class. He decided to study some in the library while he waited around, and before you know it there he was. Jisung walked over to the resources to start working on music theory. He had his music classes today which included music theory, dance, and voice lessons. Tuesdays and Thursdays were full days. He found a quiet corner and decided to sit by the window and start reading when he felt a familiar presence and a small breath on his neck, "How wonderful running into you here." Jisung sprang up in surprise coming face to face with Minho. "Dude what the fuck you can't just sneak up on people like that." Minho looked Jisung up and down. Today's outfit was truly a good one, black ripped jeans with what appeared to be a black tank top under a black sweater left open so you could see his collarbones. Minho chuckled, "Sorry to scare you honestly, I just wanted to see you in person again and thought it was my lucky day you came to study." Jisung was taken aback by this, why does this stranger want to see him so badly? "Can I ask you something?" Minho spoke up looking at Jisung. "Sure" "Feel free not to answer but are you gay? I want to flirt but not if you're uncomfortable" Jisung was shocked for a moment at the sincerity in his voice. Yeah, he was being super pushy the last 2 days but this was sincerity mixed with insecurity. "Actually," Jisung began, "I am gay, well bisexual to be specific." "Well, I am too so that's one thing we have in common." Minho smiled ear to ear and that's when it began, Jisung felt his stomach tense with butterflies and got chills in his hair, that smile about put him in a coma. Minho was unbelievably sexy when he smiled. "You're staring again," Minho said with another smile. "Shit sorry, I umm, I have to go." Jisung grabbed his things and bolted out of the library leaving Minho behind biting his lip.

Jisung ran into the nearest bathroom and splashed his face with cold water. (What is going on right now) He decided to call Felix. Come on pick up already

Felix: Hi Ji what's up?

Ji: I think I'm getting sick.

Felix: Then don't come home! I can't be getting sick right now.

Ji: No listen to me, remember me telling you about getting hit on by that one guy well he straight up just waltzed over to me in the library, whispered in my ear, and then asked me if I was gay cause he's gay. I am about to have a heart attack and I am. not understanding why.

Felix: You're an idiot. He's hot and you are now horny. Just go. Have fun what's the big deal?

Ji: FELIX I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A GUY! I just came out like 2 months ago. 

Felix: Like I said, go have fun ha. BYEEEE!

Felix disconnected the call and Jisung went back to splashing the water. He decided to skip class and go for a walk. 

Minho watched as Jisung walked away not being able to keep his eyes off the boy's ass. He wanted nothing more than to slap and grab it. He walked towards the music hall just wanting to dance and get rid of some of the tension that encounter caused. He found an empty practice room and put on his favorite playlist. After 30 or so minutes he finally felt like his mind was clear, he pulled off his hoodie exposing his sweat-covered body to the cool air, and lay on the floor to catch his breath. "Bro, what are you doing?" A familiar voice startled him. "Chan leave me be I'm tired." Chan walked over tossing a water bottle in his direction. "You did well today I am guessing." Minho chuckled, "I sure hope I did otherwise this suffering is for nothing." Minho punctuated his sentence with a big drink of water. "You know Chan can I ask you something." "I mean yeah ask away." "What do you do when you find someone attractive but they don't seem interested?" Chan took a deep breath pondering his question. "Depends, who is she?" Minho panicked not realizing he would have to admit it was a boy to his friend. "Or he?" Chan added last minute. Minho sighed a sigh of relief and started from the encounter yesterday. "...just I haven't found someone attractive so quick like this in so long, I don't want to screw it up. and ruin me having a chance at all." Again Chan took a long breath before answering. "You just have to relax and let it be natural. He is in one of your classes just try to get to know him. You didn't tell me his name yet." Minho smiled ear to ear once again, "His name is Jisung." Chan launched up on his feet "WAIT FELIX'S ROOMMATE?!"