9

The motorcycle pulled up to the house and they both pulled their helmets off. They are able to hear the music from the street and walk up to the door, Minho doesn't even bother knocking and lets himself in. So far the party is small seeing only Minho's friend group in the living room along with Felix: Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix on the couch; Chanbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin on the floor by the coffee table. Chan jumps up to greet the guys and wraps Minho in a hug, "So glad you made it! How are you Jisung?" Jisung gives a shy smile, "I'm good thank you for inviting me." Chan smiles and leads them into the living room. The house was beautiful, with dark hardwood flooring with stark white furniture. The walls were decorated with art of all types and the music playing was upbeat and fun. 

The group talked as more people started to arrive. A couple walks in carrying bottles of alcohol and the smaller one yells out. "Wooyoung is here so the party has arriveddddddddddd!!" His partner lets out a chuckle and Chan goes to greet the boys. "San! Wooyoung! So glad you came!" The 3 went into the kitchen and put down the bottles as more people walked in the door. Jisung began to feel nervous at the number of people in the home and Minho could feel his energy. "Do you want a drink?" Jisung looks up and Minho. "Sure let's go get one." The boys walked into the kitchen and Minho pours Jisung a vodka with Sprite before making himself a whiskey and coke. Jisung took a sip and made a face. "Geez Minho did you pour the whole bottle in here?!" Minho lets out a belly laugh. "Sorry didn't know you couldn't handle a drink." He teased. 

Jisung stuck his tongue out at him playfully and went to take another sip. "I can show you what to do with that tongue," Minho smirked and caused poor Jisung to stare at him with wide eyes at the flirty comment. Jisung finally let out a surprised laugh, "Are you insane?" He smiles wide, laughs, and gives a playful slap to Minho's shoulder. Minho couldn't help but feel slightly proud of himself for the way he made Jisung feel flustered. It reminded him of when they first met and he flirted constantly. The party went on and Jisung had 4-5 drinks total and was beginning to feel very drunk and....brave. He decided he wanted to be alone with Minho and kiss him again. He didn't know how far he would go but he did know he wanted to kiss him as soon as possible. Minho was standing talking to Changbin by the back door and Jisung made his way over. "I am gonna get some air." He slurred out as he walked outside. Minho excused himself and followed Jisung to the backyard. "Are you ok you look pretty drunk?" Minho chuckled. 

"I'm fine but I'm glad you came out here I wanted to talk to you." Before he said another word he grabbed Minho's shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. Surprised but excited Minho kissed back with more intensity. He allowed his hands to wander down Jisung's back and Jisung hummed in response. Jisung was first to nip Minho's lips asking for entrance. Minho parted his lips allowing the intoxicated boy to explore his mouth and Minho pulled him as close as possible. Jisung wrapped his arms around his neck and laced his fingers in Minho's hair giving a gentle tug. 

"There's a guest room upstairs you two!" They pull apart in shock at the voice and turn to see Chan, Hyunjin, and Jeongin laughing. Jisung wiped his face and started laughing in embarrassment as Minho just grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Chan stops Minho and points him up the stairs. "Go have fun you can stay here if you want." Minho felt Chan hand him something and looked down to find a packet of lube and a condom. He leans to Chan to whisper "Dude are you serious?!" Jisung saw the exchange and again in his alcohol-induced confident mood snatched it from his hands and pulled Minho to the bedroom not looking back.