4

The class was over. Jisung let out a sigh and gathered up his things and received an alert from the metro.

*Attention, all subways are closed due to an electrical malfunction. We apologize*

"Fucking great" Jisung put his hand down on the desk. "What's wrong?" Minho was still there watching him with concerned eyes. "Oh umm, nothing just the subway is closed I walked home yesterday and it took me over an hour so I am just not looking forward to that." Jisung got up and started to make his way to the door. "Wait Jisung I can give you a ride if you want." Minho gave him that smirk again, the one that made him feel such mysterious feelings...down there. "Umm sure ok thank you" Jisung giggled to himself and walked outside with Minho. "I only have one helmet with me so here you wear it I want you safe." Jisung was a little surprised he hasn't seen a sweet side of Minho yet just the horny asshole side. "Thank you but you don't have to do..." Before he could say another word Minho put the helmet on him and tightened the strap. Then he threw his leg over the bike tapping the seat behind him. Jisung cautiously walked up to the bike and threw his leg over like Minho did before. "There's a foothold there for you lean forward slightly and hold on. Jisung did as he was told and wrapped his arms around Minho's waist. Minho had to focus as hard as he could not to take advantage of this whole situation. "Hey here's my phone can you put the address in for me." Jisung took the phone and typed in his address. With a roar of the engine, they were off and Jisung tightened his grip on Minho enjoying the closeness to him, feeling his body, the vibrations of the bike, and the sexy situation this was.

They pulled up to his house and the engine shut off. Jisung took off the helmet handing it back to Minho. "Thank you for the ride I appreciate it." "I'll give you a better one next time." Jisung's eyes went wide in shock and Minho blew a kiss and wink before throwing the helmet back on and starting the bike, speeding off into a wheelie. Oh my fuck...... Jisung once again walked up to the house confused and struggling to catch his breath. He left himself in and found Felix and Hyunjin making out on the couch shirtless. "Whoa, what the fuck I thought you were at work?!" Out of reflex Felix launched off Hyunjin and started rapid stuttering to his roommate. "I uh I uh we were umm uh yeah." That reaction alone was one to make Jisung almost double over in laughter. "Well on that note, hi I'm Jisung nice to meet you uh?" "Hyunjin!" "Nice to meet you Hyunjin I am just gonna go upstairs to my room y'all put some music on to drown sounds out and continue." He made his way upstairs laughing leaving a shirtless blushing Felix on the floor as his date laughing trying to pull him back onto his lap.

Minho sped in and out of traffic on his way home thinking of only Jisung and that brief moment together. I should have made a move but I didn't want to push it. Minho internally kicked himself. He parked the bike in the garage of the small 2-bedroom home he shared with Hyunjin, "Yo I'm home" Minho called out with no answer. Minho shrugged it off and went upstairs to take another shower this time one cold as ice after thinking about how it felt to have Jisung's arms wrapped around his body.

(insert warning label here)

Minho got in the shower letting the cold water hit but then remembered Hyunjin wasn't home. He turned the dial to hot and closed his eyes thinking of those hands on his body, those rosy cheeks, those lips he wanted to feel everywhere. He grabbed his cock and slowly started moving up and down at the thought of Jisung. Breathy moans started to pour out of his mouth as he moaned his name. Faster and faster the feeling got more intense until he exploded all the sexual tension from the week with a scream of Jisung's name. His breath was ragged. His head was spinning as pleasure ran through his body. He was snapped out of his trance hearing the front door shut. Hyunjin was home. Shit shit shit. Minho rises the shower down and grabbed a towel shaking it through his hair and wrapping it around his waist. "Yoo-hoo I'm home!" Hyunjin yelled as annoying as possible, "And I brought friends!" Who the fuck did he bring over? Minho grabbed gray sweatpants and a black shirt and threw them on before heading toward the living room. "You could have at least told me you were bringing people over." He shouted as he went down the hall. "I just wanted you to meet Felix!" Hyunjin kissed Felix on the cheek, "And this is his roommate..." "JISUNG?!" Minho yelled a little too abruptly. They locked eyes and both of them became extremely flustered blushing but not breaking eye contact. "Let's go to my room" Hyunjin whispered to Felix and they slipped away. "Oh umm hi heh." Jisung stuttered out. "I am super happy to see you but umm what are you doing here?" Minho couldn't help but smile as he looked at him, admiring every detail as if it had been years since he had seen him. "Oh well after you dropped me off I accidentally walked in on them uhh you know, so to make peace Hyunjin offered for us to come over saying his roommate is a great cook." So he used me as a wingman and ended up being my wingman. Minho chuckled at the irony of the situation. "Well I wasn't gonna cook for about another hour. Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Minho made his way over to the couch and motioned for Jisung to sit next to him. He was scrolling through the channels and Jisung looked over at him, his lips were so tempting now that he was up close and personal. Pouting lips the most perfect shade of pink. His purple hair still wet from the shower slightly in his face. Minho put his arm on the back of the couch and turned to look at Jisung. Jisung's heart began to race. Oh god is he gonna kiss me I don't know what he sees in me what do I do? As panic raced through his body Minho opened his mouth to speak saying, "Do you want to watch Howl's Moving Castle?" Jisung sighed a sigh of relief and agreed but then discovered he felt almost disappointed. He wondered if a part of him wanted that kiss. The almost kiss.