Chapter 35: Porsche's Day

Porsche POV

Sitting down to play with my cell phone gives me a pleasant feeling after having been in exams all day. The questions I had to answer seemed like it was the first time I saw them, it's as if I hadn't learned anything. Hell! Is this subject important? Damn it!

I don't remember seeing any of that in the study material. My brain is completely dry. I tried to remember, but it made my head hurt. Maybe it's because I slept too much in class. Shit!! The only thing that gave me the exam was radiant skin, for having completed my hours of sleep.

As soon as the exams were over, Kinn called me and asked me to wait for him outside his faculty. Ten minutes later he arrived. He sat next to me at the table and his friends were around. I heard his voice talking to me, but I just nodded my head. I was very focused on playing on my phone.

"Mmm!!" I complained away from Kinn, who gently stroked my cheek with his hand.

"Damn... Now someone can control him." Time said with a smile.

I bent down to continue playing and ignored what they said. I really didn't want to wait for him, but he insisted so much that he managed to convince me. Damn it! He forced me and once again proved his power.

"To be in a relationship with Kinn, you must understand how controlling he is. Even if the relationship is physically close, you are never completely sure of what the other is doing." Tae said.

"Hey, after the exams, where are we going to celebrate?" Mew asked, but no one was listening.

"Wow ... surprising that someone like you wants to go out and have fun." Tae said as he looked at Mew's face in disbelief.

I looked at Mew's face as he took off his glasses and gently massaged his eyes before, then continued with my game.

"Aren't the exams stressful? I studied every night, I haven't slept for a week, now I want to relax." Mew replied tiredly.

"Huh! Didn't you sleep for a week? Were we studying the same subjects? I still don't know what exam I took." Time said jokingly.

"Just look at your scores and Mew's. Even if you study, your grades would never reach Kinn's score." Tae responds.

"You're right in what you say, but it seems that Kinn didn't sleep much at night either. I don't think it was for studying, it just seems that he increased his nocturnal activities." Mew said in a mocking tone.

"Since I study a lot every night... Will there be a gift for me?" Kinn said as he pushed his legs under the table towards me.

"Ouch!! Porsche!"

I kicked my foot and hit his leg, pretending not to hear it. I focused on the game. I wanted to win, otherwise my face will surely look red.

"Why? Hey, I didn't sleep for many nights. Isn't there anything you can give me?" Kinn said, raising his hand and touching his chin while he watched me play.

"You didn't get enough sleep because you were playing games! Don't bother!!" I turned around because Kinn's words distracted me.

"Well, I was playing with you." Kinn extended his hand, tried to touch my head gently, but I dodge it quickly. This bastard pretends to harass me when I'm focused on my game.

"Be careful! If I lose, I'll curse you until your ears fall off, you understand!!"

"So, let's play again tonight. If you lose, one time." Hell I know what this bastard means, it seems that he will not give up and will continue to whisper in my hatred.

"Damn it, Kinn!!" My hands were busy so I kicked his shin.

"Well, how many times did you lose last night? One, two, three..." Kinn said with his fingers.