Finding comfort in a life full of chaos and worries❤️

So,it's the time of the day when sun is about to rise and birds were chripping in a melodious tune like music which heals the inner soul of almost every human being it feels like magic that you could forgot every tension,worry and sadness of you life but as soon you realize that it's not gonna be forever you have to wakeup go and face the world and other things then the scenerio breaks and come back to life.
This is how Umeed's life is she woke up and get her ablution done and start praying her fajar's prayer and after praying she starts connecting to Allah the queue of tears in her eyes started dropping one after another on her fists.
Ya Allah mujhay har guzartay lamhe ke sath apni maa ki kami ka shiddat se andaza hota hai mujhy apni takleefain har ek se share Karne ki adat nhi isiliye main apni problems ap se share Karti hu Main logo ko ye dikha dikha k mujhy koi farq nahi parta thak gaye hu koi to ho jo Sirf mere liye ho koi to ho jo hamesha mere sath Rahe Meri sukh dukh main mere sath day Ya Allah pak koi to aisa ho.
And then she started crying she wiped her tears and then she go on roof top and took a fresh breath with a cup of hot tea and started enjoying the scenerio of those birds and the changing colors of the sky and the fresh breezing air she let all her worries out and come to her character the sunshine and the jolliest girl .she get back to her room and started getting ready for uni.

Farjaad got up early in the morning exactly at 7am and went on walk exactly on 7:10am.He is the CEO of a company and was very serious about his work doesn't like to waste time on the other choas of life like going out on dinner with friends, meeting relatives,picnic etc.His whole world revolves around the running hands of clock.
He used to be very fun loving and bubbly type of person until his father left the world he has the responsibility of his sister and mother after his father passed away so he turned out to be the grumpy and serious person.
So both of them are trying to find comfort an subtleness in their life.How will they be each other's comfort zone and comfort place?❤️
How are  they gonna  meet and how are thier stars gonna connect it will probably be disclosed in coming parts❤️
Please support me and give show me some love✨