The urge to see and hear each other 🦋🦋🦋

The days were passing and Farjaad and Umeed getting closer day by but,as Sehar and Hamza. They had become really friends or more than that.
One day Mimi brings Umeed to her house and Farjaad was not there she met her mom nigo anti and she liked her a lot as a daughter in law she has already made her mindset that she is gonna convince Farjaad to marry Umeed because she was really tensed about his complicated routine she wanted him to bring his old personality back his friendly nature and his habbit of constantly smiling and laughing that was missing in him now since his father's death.She decided to arrange thier casual meet up as thier accident interaction.
She invited Umeed in her house on Sunday today Farjaad was also at home Farjaad was coming out of his room he was chatting with Sehar(Umeed) and Umeed was also chatting with Hamza(Farjaad) she was going to the bathroom so both have a clash.....💥💥
She was about to fall but Farjaad held her hand and save her from tripping and the moment thier hand and gaze interacted there is a different feeling hit them from head to toe they stayed like that for some moments and then thiere gaze broke. As they came into senses she  burst with anger because he broke her phone . They were talking about meet up and then then this happened how she even can't reply .
Umeed to Farjaad with angry expressions*:Aap ko chalny ki tameez nahi hai mera phone tor dia itna important message kar Rahi thi mai😔😔😔
Farjaad was also in a rage beacuse he just asked Umeed aka Sehar for a hangout he was in curiosity and this happened then he said:Ek to main ne apko girny se bachaya or phir ap mujhy hi baatain suna Rahi hain or chalty hue dihaan apna raastay par rakha karein phone par nahi...😑😑😑
Then Farjaad leaves ...
U:Sorry kehny Kay bajaye mu utha k chaly gaye huh mannerless kahi k Mera phone😣😣😣ab main Hamza ko kia bataongi unhain to yehi lagyga k main unhain ignore kar Rahi hu Allah ji yeh sari harkatain mere sath hi kiun hoti hain😔😔😔
Farjaad was waiting for Sehar's reply and Umeed was very tensed about Hamza😉
As soon as she got her phone fixed she asked him about the place where they both were supposed to meet.
Hamza:Ap kahan chaly gaye thi miss Sehar mujhy laga apko milny ka plan bura lag gaya...
Sehar:Nahi aisi baat nhi hai bas mere phone toot gaya tha abhi fox karwaya hai.
Hamza :Phone kese toot gaya tha magar kese.
Sehar:Takra gaye thi ek toofan e battamizi se to gir k toot gaya.
Hamza:Oho apko lagi to nahi.
Sehar:Nahi nahi tension ki koi baat nhi hai kahi nhi lagi unho ne mera hath pakad k bacha Liya tha to main nhi giri phone gir gaya.
Farjaad gets jealous of himself😂😂😂
*Remember they are chatting not talking by voice okay*
They both wanted to hear each other's voice so badly as they were craving for each other's presence.And both have realized thier feelings for each other as it was not love but a type effection towards each other.They decided to meet in a cafe Farjaad got ready as he is going on a date😂😂and Umeed also gets ready to meet Hamza 😉
As they both reach the cafe Farjaad saw umeed and he suddenly hid in the corner and was waiting for Umeed to leave so he can meet Sehar 😉😂😂😂
Sehar texts Hamza:i m waiting for you where are you?
After an hour she stood up and started walking by the counter and she suddenly saw Farjaad and she also got surprised she started hiding too...and then she texted him :sorry Hamza I've to leave ek emergency a gaye hai.
Farjaad got angry beacuse of umeed...
F:agr yeh Yaha nhi aye hoti to main kab ka mil Chuka hota sehar se...
Umeed also got angry beacuse of Farjaad.
U:agar yeh yahan nhi hote to main kab ka Hamza se mil chuki hoti😣
Both of them left the Cafe.
Farjaad went to his house and Umeed also went to his house too to meet Mimi.
Mimi:Kiya hua Umeed Tum itni udaas kiun ho.
Umeed: nhi yr bas sab theek hai mujhy  coffee to pilwa do.
Mimi in shock*:Tum chai se coffee p kab se shift hogaye.
Umeed :Nhi nhi yr ghalti se coffee nikal gaya chai hi chahiye.they both went to the kitchen and Umeed started preparing chai and suddenly Farjaad enters.
Farjaad:Mimi wo mujhy ek cup chai bana daina.
Mimi got shoked again :bhai ap dono ko kia hogya hai wo coffee Mang rhi hai ap chai Mang Rahe hain ap dono k darmiyan chal kia Raha hai?
Umeed:Mimi kia baat kar Rahi ho tumhare is gharyaal Bhai k or mere darmiyan Kuch bhi nhi hosakta.
Farjaad : Mimi beta Maine ghalti se chai kia Mang li tumne to is junglee Billi ko mere sath Milana shuru kar dia mujhy coffee hi chahye.
As the days were passing the urge of seeing and meeting each other was growing day by day .
One day Nigo ji went to Umeed's house asked about Umeed's proposal for Farjaad and pasha Sahab said yes both parents fixed the proposal without Thier (Umeed's and Farjad's ) permission.
Nigo came in Farjad's room he was working on laptop she said:Farjaad beta Tum Shaadi karlo .
Farjaad:Maa main apse yehi Keh Raha tha k Shaadi krlo Mai bhi.
Nigo ji : han mujhy laga tumhain manana pareyga magr Tum to ready ho ❤️Chalo phir shadi ki tayariyan shuro krte hain .
Farjaad : pehly larki to dekh lain(he was about to tell her about sehar).
Nigo ji :beta larki mene dekhli hai or main to rishta bhi pakka kr chuki hu tumne bass ab tayariyan shuro karni hai .
Farjaad :kon hai wo larki or apne mujhy batayen baghair itna bara discission lay Lia apko discuss to Karna chahya tha naa😣😣
Nigo ji :main ne Umeed ka hath manga hai pasha Sahab se or unho ne haan bhi kardia😊😊
Farjaad:maa apko andaza bhi hai k mere or Umeed k kitne personality clashes hain hum dono hi nhi karsakte ek dusre se Shaadi or main yeh baat guarantee k sath Keh sakta hun k pasha Sahab ne us se pooche baghair haan ki hai.
Nigo ji :beta risha to final ho Chuka Hain ab Tumhari Shaadi umeed se hi hogi it's final...
She leaves*
Farjaad got depressed on the other side when Umeed came to know that she have to marry Farjaad and she went to pasha Sahab,
Umeed:Pasha Sahab apne mujhy batayen baghair Mera rishta pakka kar dia main nhi kar sakti shadi Farjaad se wo to robot hai main kese karugi ek robot se shadi😑😑
Pasha Sahab:Tum jesi larki ko Farjaad jesa larka mil Raha hai shukr manao warna kon karta Tum se Shaadi or Mai koi agar magar nhi sunoga shadi tumhari Farjaad se hi hogi.
Both of them were in deep grieve just wanted to take each other's hand and ran away far from this cruel world...
Okay guys that's it for the day hope you liked it see in next chapter till then take care of yourselves.
Allah Hafiz❤️