Starting up a sweet conversation 👉💗👈

Farjaad reaches his office and the meeting starts he was very focused about his deal suddenly his gaze reached the vase of flowers on the table and those flowers suddenly remind him of umeed he started blushing while the meeting and the whole staff his assistant and Majid Sahab got shocked that Mr.Farjaad Khan Bahadur is smiling his whole concentration moved towards Umeed's voice her, appearance,her laugh and those last words "BEST OF LUCK FOR THE MEETING"  and suddenly he realized he is in a meeting when he came into senses he realized that everyone in the room was staring at him he got embarrasse he excused all of them and then the meeting ended. Farjaad was sitting in his office and staring at that note and was thinking about Umeed and was in delima that either he should save her no. or not.
Save karu no. ya jane du ek Baar or Milne ka intizar karu lekin agar wo mujhy dobara nhi Mili to...magar agar main khud save kar Kay text kardeta hu to wo mujhy aisa wesa na samjhay magar main is dill ka kia karu alag hi tarha behave kar Raha hai jab se usse Mila hu .....
On the other side Umeed was thinking about him too in her classes her professor call her to ask a question and she was lost in Farjad's deep voice,his specific fragrance and his behavior, her friend Mimi shook her she came into senses and then she got embarrasse.
Pata nhi wo mere bare main kia soch Rahe hongy kesi larki hai ek mulaqaat Mai hi itna free horhi hai k apna no. hi dedia......aghhhhhh shitttt!!kitni bewaqoof hoon main😑😑😑
Farjaad came home according to his schedule and then z taking coffee he  take out his phone texted on her no.
F:Hi,main wohi graveyard wala larka hu are you free so we can talk?
Umeed was waiting for his text she has gut feeling that he is gonna text her.Suddenly her phone beeped and it was Farjaad. She started kicking her feets in the air with joy constantly smiling on the other side Farjaad was tensed that pata kia reply kareygi then she replied back.
U:Hello ! Oh acha nice !
F:Ap ki kia masroofiat hoti hai ?
U:Meri aisi koi khaas masroofiaat nhi hain bas uni jati Hoon or us baad jab chahu tab Kuch karleti Hoon movies,outing, shopping waghera in sab ka koi time nhi hai bas mere mood par dependent hai . Or ap kia masroofiaat hain?
F:Mera lifestyle ap se,balkay sab se boht mukhtalif hai mere liye waqt hi sab Kuch hai waqt par Khana,Sona,uthna, jogging Karna,gym Jana,office Jana etc.
U: oh acha that's great (although she doesn't like such people)magar apko nahi lagta k kabhi kabhi ghari k peechy nhi balkay apne dill k peechy bhaghna chahye Jo dill chahay ,jab chahy tab wo Karne chahye.
F:(realized that she is not his type but he didn't dislike it)G magar agar main apne waqt se agay peechay hua to mere ghar, family ,office, business sab ka kaam ruk Jayega or main yeh afford nhi kar sakta jab se mere Baba is duniya se gaye hain Main ghari ki suiyon k hissab se Zindagi guzaar Raha Hoon warna pehly main bhi aisa hi tha.
U:(gets emotional)main samajh sakti hu lekin main apko wapis lay aongi Zindagi Mai .
F:(got surprised how she be so nice with out any greediness he have never received such words of sympathy)Chalein phir hum baad mai baat karengy Miss...oh so sorry main to apse apka name bhi nhi poocha btw what is your name ma'am?
U:My name is......Sehar (she lied).And ...what's your name ?
F:Nice name Sehar❤️ My name is....Hamza(he lied too).
U:Hmmm Hamza very nice name ....wo actually ek baat poochni thi when are we gonna meet again?👉👈
(Farjad's heart missed the beat his heart starts beating faster than fastest he didn't reply for a moment then Umeed texted)
U:It's okay if  you don't want to meet we'll catch up when both of us will be comfortable okay Byee Hamza❤️
F: Ok bye.....
Farjaad and Umeed lied because they wanted to make it secret to Thier families maybe in future if that both get involve into each other then that will tell each other about this lie...
I the next part you will find either they are gonna fall for each other or not till then stay tuned lovelies ❤️