05

Just as I finished applying the final stroke of my lipliner, I suddenly heard Sarah scream hysterically, making me jolt.

"What happened?" Kie asked, turning to Sarah as quickly as I did.

"My entire blush literally exploded in my hand. My whole shirt is fucked now.." she pouted.

"I told you to change after your makeup." I replied to her before rushing over to my closet and opening one of the doors.

"Just choose something."

"You're an angel, Jen." Sarah grinned as she started going through my entire closer, while Kie and I finished our makeup.

The girls and I had met a few hours prior to get ready for the gathering with the boys. Tonight, we just wanted to enjoy the beginning of summer.

After a while, Sarah spoke up again.

"So, you and JJ, hmm?" she grinned at me, but I didn't exactly know what she was talking about.

"What about us?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"What do you mean? There's definitely tension between the two of you!"

Immediately, my cheeks turned red, and I stumbled over my words while my friends looked at me expectantly.

"I mean, he's pretty cute, yeah." I finally admitted.
Of course, JJ was my type, and he was generally a great guy. I couldn't deny that there was always something between us whenever we were together.

"I think he might actually have a little crush on you. I overheard him and JohnB talking about you yesterday." Kie said, and I could barely contain my smile.

"You should make a move!" Sarah suggested, and I shook my head immediately.

"But what about the no pogue on pogue making?" I raised my eyebrows, and the two exchanged a quick glance.

"Well, you're a Kook, so..." Kie muttered, and we all laughed. Maybe Sarah's idea wasn't as bad as I initially thought.

To be honest, I was very interested in JJ, and the thought of him made my stomach flutter slightly. Crushing on someone wasn't something I usually did after just meeting them. But JJ had this special something about him... Something I couldn't resist.

Soon enough, we were in my car on our way to the Château, taking a quick pit stop to get drinks.

When we arrived at JohnB's, everything was already in full swing. Music was playing, and the boys were setting up a bonfire. We walked over while Sarah called out to them.

Immediately, my eyes fell onto JJ, who was wearing beige cargo shorts and a black shirt, with the top buttons undone, giving me a clear view of his toned chest.

"What's up, cupcake?" he grinned mischievously before I wrapped my arms around him, and his hands briefly rested on my waist, causing my breathing to accelerate.

Shortly after, I greeted the other two as well, distributed the alcohol, packed the rest into the cooler, and joined everyone around the bonfire.

"And I could see like the whole globe, it was crazy..." Pope told us about his recent school trip before the summer break when Sarah suddenly cleared her throat.

"I'm bored, let's play Truth or Dare!" she suggested, and we all agreed.

"Okay Kie, you're first. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." she replied, and Sarah sighed. "Fine. What's the dirtiest fantasy you've had so far?" she asked, and I almost choked on my beer. I could see what kind of game this was going to be.