09

When I opened my eyes, my head was still spinning, partly due to the alcohol still lingering in my body and partly due to the events of yesterday that were replaying themselves in my mind over and over again.

Gently snuggled in Sarah's bed, who turned to me shortly after.

"Are you alright?" She gently smiled at me, trying to comfort me.

"I think so." I gave her a quick smile back, rubbing my tired eyes as I streched.

"It's been a whole lot the past few days, hm?" My best friend asked, making me nod in agreement.

Oh boy, she didn't have a clue on how bad things have been.

"Maybe we need a whole day without any boys showing off their masculinity?" Sarah giggled and I hastily began to nod. "God, please."

"Let's get some breakfast and pick up Kie at the Wreck." My best friend suggested to which I agreed.

I really needed to get my mind off of things.

Especially Rafe.

But that wasn't so easy, considering I was at his house in that exact moment.

We were quick to get ready, Sarah lending me some jeans shorts and a white tube top to go with it as I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday.

I left my dark blonde hair open, letting it fall over my shoulders while I wore some natural makeup and some delicate jewelry around my neck and ears.

As I followed Sarah down the staris I was immediately greeted by a half naked Rafe, rolling my eyes as I didn't really wanted to see him.

"Can you put some clothes on?" Sarah asked her brother, shaking her head in annoyance.

"Um..I live here?" He met her tone as he put some of the cereal, he just put together, in his mouth.

At this point my eyes were glued to his toned upper body, totally forgetting that I was mad at him. It felt as if tousands of little mosquitoes bit me when his gaze suddenly met mine

Why did he have to look so smoking hot?

Was it God trying to punish me?

I didn't know.

But what I knew was that if Sarah hadn't snapped me out of my daydreams, I would have probably attacked Rafe like a wild stallion.

"Jen, you coming?" She was already at the door, looking back at me.

"Yeah, sorry." I shook my head before walking over to Sarah and out of her house, away from Rafe and all my problems.

We soon arrived at the Wreck and were warmly welcomed by Kie's her dad, probably because we were Kooks, which annoyed the heck out of me.

Kie served the three of us a true feast, and we all sat comfortably around the table.

"JJ told me he was worried about you, since he hadn't heard from you in two days." Kie started to explain to me, making my heart flutter.

It was nice to know that someone actually cared about me and on top it was JJ, the cutest boy ever.

I sighed as I realized how much I've neglected him the past few days, feeling bad.

"I told Jen it's gonna be a boy free day!" Sarah complained, trying to change the topic.

"Sorry." Kie shrugged before munching on some rice.

"We should go shopping." Sarah then suggested, Kie and I immediately agreeing.

"I badly need new shorts!" I said, finishing my food before we all drove off to the city.

We spend the entire day strutting through several stores and little accessorie shops, trying on different items, sometimes even picking out the ugliest pieces and making eachother put them on.

All of us had a blast, when Sarah suddenly pulled us into a lingerie store. She rummaged through the lace pieces, picking out a few and showing them to me.

"You should get something to surprise JJ!" She giggled, waving the laced thongs in my face, making me blush.

"What? I mean, we haven't even..you know."

"I don't remember you being so prude." The blonde smirked at me while still holding the piece of fabric infront of me.

"Why won't you get something for John B then?" I retaliated and crossed my arms.

"He's more the 'no underwear' kinda guy." She shrugged with a serious face as mine and Kie's eyes widened.

"Ew, gross." the both of us said at the same time, pulling a laugh out of Sarah.

As we continued to look through the store my phone suddenly dinged, pulling it out of the back pocket of my shorts I glanced over the display and an immediate smile formed itself onto my lips.

It was JJ.

He just wanted to check up on me, asking when we'll see eachother again which made my stomach feel all tingly. Immediately texting him that we'd see eachother tomorrow at the Chateau.

Just now I realized how much I've missed him and his presence. Every other guy was just a pain in the ass while JJ made me feel good, he was the perfect guy.

I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow, making me fall asleep with a bright smile on my face at the end of the day.