29. Nobody but You

We were only away from each other for less than twenty-four hours and it felt like eternity. So, after Nate telling me he was going to be away on business for the next few days, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The ways his hands caressed my body, it felt like I was on fire, and I would gladly feel that kind of heat anytime especially when it comes to him.

I never knew that love could be this strong and potent. I always fantasized about what it would be like once I fell in love, but never in my wildest dreams it would feel like this. We just mold together perfectly. When my fingers trace over his face like I have done a million times before he closes his eyes with a content smile on his face.

"I thought I would never get to feel this again." I lift my head up off his chest and smile at him while he runs his fingers through my hair. "The way your fingers glide against my face, I just don't know how to describe the feeling. I thought once you got your sight that I would never feel you like that again. It always felt...intimate."

"You were a work of art back then as you are now." I quietly respond as I feel my cheeks heat up. With his other hand he lifts it to my face and starts tracing every aspect of it and I close my eyes to understand what he meant.

"So damn beautiful Cass." He whispers and I bring my face closer to his as our lips brush one another's. "As much as I would love to have you stay in my arms like this forever, I promised you a date." He says as we pull apart from the kiss, and I sigh because I was enjoying it just being us. As if reading my mind, he strokes my cheek with the back of his hand, and I look into his eyes that leave me breathless as he smiles. "I promise it will be worth it. I have had it planned since I knew I was coming to see you."

Reluctantly I get up wrapping the sheet around my body and I hear a chuckle from Nate. "Baby, I have seen that gorgeous body more than once naked." My cheeks heat up again as he gets out of bed in all his naked glory, and I can't help but let my eyes roam all over. This man is mine. I shake my head because I still can't believe it sometimes. "I love that you are modest even when you don't need to be." He cups my cheeks with his hands, and I look into his eyes. I always wonder what he thinks about, but I can see it clear as day when he looks into my eyes. "I love you Cassandra Logan, more than you will ever know."

I feel a tear slip out of my eye and down my cheek. "I love you too Nate, so damn much." I throw my arms around his neck and the sheet forgotten as it falls from my body, as I kiss him with everything that I have in my being. We break apart when we both desperately need air, and he leans his forehead against mine. "I promised to wine and dine you Cass, but you are making it very tempting to just stay in this room and never leave." I let out a giggle as I step away and walk towards the bathroom. I look at him over my shoulder and smile. "I wouldn't want to let you down Mr. Miller....wine and dine me baby." With that I walk into the bathroom and try to steady my breathing as I hear him groan. I feel my cheeks and they are so warm as I go to turn on the shower and step inside.

"Nathan Miller, what are you doing to me?"

"I could ask you the same thing Cassandra."

My whole-body shivers as he wraps his arms around me. Let's just say that we did not make it out of that shower without going another round. I have become addicted to his touch and when he is buried deep inside me it's an indescribable feeling. This time unlike last was more animalistic and although I love the soft side of Nate when we are intimate, I really love his wild side as well. Twenty minutes later after the shower starts to run cold, we get out and get dress.

As I'm getting ready for our date, I think back to my first date with him. It might have been out of pity back then, or maybe he really wanted to take me, but it didn't matter because I got to go with him.