Chapter Three: Helping Lucy!

I can't believe this. For some reason, Erza won't let me go after Lucy. All I wanted to do was make sure that she was okay! But apparently something bigger is going on with her, and it frustrates me that I don't know! The only thing I've managed to find out is that Lucy has some sort of fetish. However, before I could even find out what it was, Erza had popped up out of nowhere and prevented me from finding out! After dragging an annoyed Levy, I was left standing there, watching them go.

Suddenly, I see Lucy walk back towards her apartment again, this time accompanied by Loke. I chuckled when I realized that Natsu wasn't with her anymore, meaning she had probably called out for Loke to help her get away from him. Which left me with the perfect opportunity to talk to her.

I waited until they went inside, and then I walked up to the door, knocking on it. After about 30 seconds, the door opened up to reveal the Lion.

"Oh hey. What's up, Gray?"

I grinned at him. "'Sup, Loke?" We bumped fists and chuckled. Then Lucy's voice rang throughout the apartment, asking who was at the door.

"It's just Gray!" Loke replied.

There was a sort of loud crash, followed by a high-pitched "WHAT?!"

Loke sighed. "Gray, please help her. I would do it myself if I knew it would do anything, but you're the only one who can. Hell, not even Natsu was able to help! I had to knock him out so she could get away!" He shook his head. "But please, help her out. But know that if you make her uncomfortable in any way, I will know, and you will experience my wrath." He glowered at me before suddenly disappearing in a flash of light.

Lucy appeared in the hallway, staring at me. "G-Gray?!"

I sheepishly smiled at her and waved. "'Sup, Lucy?"

This was going to be a long evening.