Embarrassing Lucy

Gray and Natsu stared at each other for about a good five seconds.

Then it was like Hell broke loose.

"NATSU WHAT THE HELL YOU CAN'T JUST BARGE INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE LIKE THAT!"

"I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF SHE WAS FEELING BETTER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER ANYWAY?!"

Gray lifted up one hand, which was beginning to glow. "Natsu I swear, if you don't leave right now—"

"What's going on here?!" Yelled another familiar voice. Suddenly Erza appeared and seemed to shove Natsu into the doorframe. She looked at Gray and Lucy and also proceeded to stare for about five seconds. Then she blew up too.

"GRAY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO LUCY?! I HOPE YOU DIDN'T COME OVER HERE JUST FOR THIS!"

Gray gaped at her. "WHAT? HOW SHALLOW DO YOU THINK I AM?! OF COURSE I DIDN'T JUST COME OVER HERE FOR—"

"Guys! Stop yelling! You'll disturb Lucy's neighbo—oh." Levy was next, as she appeared right next to Erza. She didn't stare, though, she immediately turned and ran screaming, "MY EEYYYYEEESSSSS!"

Natsu and Erza watched as she ran into a wall and then proceeded to exit the building. Then they turned back to Gray.

"Seriously, though. What are you doing to Lucy?" Natsu asked.

Erza face-palmed. "Natsu, how do you not know what they are doing? You don't know anything about sex?"

"About what?"

Suddenly everyone felt a dark and angry aura fill the room. They turned their gaze to the left out blonde (who was still beneath Gray, mind you).

"Everyone. Get. Out. Of. My. House." She said in a low and scarily calm voice.

"But...Lucy-" Natsu began.

"NOW."

Natsu and Erza high-tailed it out of the building, Gray being the only one left in the room. He looked down at her, concerned. "Lucy? Are you alright?"

"NO!" She yelled at him. She pushed him off of her and quickly began to gather her clothes, putting them on as she talked. "I am beyond embarrassed! Natsu comes in and both of you start yelling, and then you continue yelling with Erza when she comes in, and then Levy comes in complaining that we could be disturbing my neighbors only to have her scream her head off as she runs away! Did you totally forget I was there that whole time? I was exposed at such a private moment and I am just...just...!" She shook her head angrily. "I need to be alone for a while. Please leave me be. Go back to the guild or something, because I need to be here. By myself."

Gray had been sitting on her couch while he listened to her rant, and instantly felt really stupid. He had been having sex with Lucy and then at the slightest interruption, he forgets she's there? How shameful. He nodded and grabbed his clothes off the ground, putting them on. "I'm really sorry, Lucy," he said. "It won't happen again. I'll leave you be for now. I'll catch you later." He moved towards the door but then paused, before turning around and walking towards her to place a kiss on her cheek. She blushed, but didn't say anything. Then he left her alone.