Chapter Five: Claiming Lucy

It was odd, when I first realized it—and by "it" I meant my growing feelings for Lucy—because ever since she joined our guild she's been a part of our team. And I know that back then, I thought she was cute and shit (thanks, Gemini ಠ_ಠ) but now I think she's so much more. She's extremely intelligent and beautiful, and whether she agrees or not, she's also extremely powerful. Maybe she hadn't unlocked her full potential, but who knows? Who cares? Because I sure as hell don't. I love her how she is right now, and I'm sure that if anything ever changed, it would only make me love her more.

Unless she turned into a total bitch. Then I probably wouldn't.

When I kissed her I could tell she was somewhat shocked, but it certainly didn't take her long to kiss back. As a matter of fact, she was the one who started to take charge. Which was kinda awkward because I was on top so basically she just started rubbing herself all against me and turned me into groaning sack of ice (I guess you could say I'm ice? I'm not actually sure of what my body temperature is usually, and I've always assumed I'm colder than most people).

But then she started kissing at my neck and sucking my skin, and I knew that this was getting serious.

I pulled away (albeit reluctantly) and leaned my forehead against hers. We stayed like that for about two or three minutes until she finally spoke.

"G-Gray?"

"Hmm?"

"Why d-did we stop?"

I sighed shakily, taking both her hands and holding them, sandwiching them between us. "Because I don't think you really want this, Lucy."

She huffed cutely, making me smirk, but then she spoke up again. "I think I know what I want, Gray. It's not like I'm drunk, you know."

"This is true," I supplied, "but what if it's only because of the fetish?"

She scoffed, rolling her eyes at me. "Obviously that's just a bonus." She hesitated before looking at me again, more shyly though. "D-Do you not want this? Cause if not, I'm not forcing you, you can leave whenever you want, it's just that I already know what I want but now I'm not sure because-" I interrupted her with another kiss, this one at the base of her throat, and stuck my tongue into that little dip in her collarbone. She let out a sigh, her hand moving to rest on the back of my head. When she threaded her fingers through my hair, I grumbled in appreciation—or growled? Or purred, but purring would be weird because I'm not a freaking cat—and I moved my lips back up her neck and to her mouth again. We both moaned lightly and holy crap, her voice was such a fucking turn on. While I was distracting her with my mouth, I used my hands to lift up her shirt. She sat up so I could pull it over her head and then when I tossed the shirt away, I stared at her. She was so beautiful, and I know she knows this, but shit, she's goddamn gorgeous.

She reached behind her and took off her bra without me having to say anything and I smiled. I dove in and immediately started lapping at one of her nipples with my tongue, using one hand to knead the other one. Her fingers dug into my hair and pulled me closer, which I hummed at appreciatively. I switched to her other breast and heard her sigh again, her back slightly arching off the couch. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I shuddered, sucking a bit harder on her breast. I finally pulled away and kissed her feverishly, creating a slow grind. She whimpered lightly and I noticed that she was trying to push me away. I moved immediately.

"Lucy? What's wrong, what did I—"

"Hold on," she said breathily. She shoved down her skirt and her underwear at the same time and I could feel my brain short circuiting. She prodded at my own pants but before she could say anything, they were all gone. She laughed. "It's funny when I actually witness the act of your clothes disappearing," she said.

"Yeah yeah," I mumbled before I kissed her again. She groaned as my now-exposed dick rubbed against the inside of her thigh. She kept moving her hips to try and capture it, which made me chuckle and her scowl. I pushed her hips down onto the couch and positioned myself at her entrance. I looked up at her first, filled with uncertainty. "Lucy, are you sure you want this?"

She nodded eagerly. "Please, Gray. I want this so much." She leaned upwards to kiss me, her lips gentle and almost...loving? Which kinda turned me on even more (strangely enough) and I began to push myself inside her. I could feel myself shaking like she was, shaking for the overwhelming pleasure we were getting. I stopped when I felt myself hit a barrier. I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You're a virgin?"

She nodded. "Just...just go slow, please," she asked quietly.

I nodded and leaned down to kiss her, in hand cupping her face gently. I gave a sharp push and she yelped. I was trying so hard to not move and let her get adjusted. She felt absolutely amazing—tight, hot, wet, it was almost too much. But she nodded to tell me to move and I smiled in relief. I started to move slowly, a low groan rumbling out of me. She released a similar sound, though higher pitched, but we both yelped. when the door suddenly slammed open.

"Lucy, wh—uh." Natsu was standing near the doorway, giving us a strange look. "Gray what are you doing to Lucy?"

Fuck.