012. this again?

"Help! Stop!" Quinn's pleas make everyone quickly get up and rush to the living room.

Quinn screams as Alana tries to help her but Chad pulls her back by the arm. "Lana, wait, wait!"

It's dead silent in the apartment as the group stares at Quinn's bedroom door. Mindy breaks the silence, "Run."

As soon as she finishes her sentence, Ghostface bursts through the door with Quinn in their grasp then throws her onto Anika, making her fall and scream. 

Chad grabs Tara and Liam grabs Arianna and runs out of the apartment, while Tara and Alana yell, "Guys, come on!"

Ghostface stares at Mindy and Alana. "Oh, fuck." After Mindy says that, Ghostface slashes her in her left arm, making her groan in pain. 

"Mindy!" Alana grabs Ghostface's leg. "Stay the fuck back!" Ghostface strangles her, pinning her to the floor, then stabs her in the same spot Richie Kirsch stabbed her on the thigh a year prior. He tilts his head at her as she's gasping for air then proceeds to pick her up and pin her against the wall, passionately stabbing her in the stomach, making her scream in pain. 

"Hey!" Ghostface takes the knife out of Alana's stomach and turns around right as Sam hits them in the head with the knife block, making them and Alana fall to the floor.

Ghostface gets up and slams the front door shut as Sam gets Alana up off the floor and takes her, Anika, and Mindy to Quinn's room. Sam shuts the door as Ghostface tries to get a swipe at her and locks the door.

Alana leans over in pain, covering her stomach while Anika covers her thigh as Ghostface bangs on the door. 

"Lana, look at me." Alana looks at Anika, making her continue, "You'll be okay. We-" Anika stops herself when she notices the banging stopped.

Sam turns to Mindy and whispers, "Mindy, bathroom door. Hurry!"

Mindy gets up holding her arm and walks into the bathroom and sees Quinn's boyfriend dead in the bathtub. "Oh, fuck! That guy's dead." She screams as Ghostface appears in front of her and tries to get into the bathroom with her. Mindy tries to shut the door but can't with Ghostface pushing into it and gets pulled back into Quinn's room. 

Her and Sam slam the door and Mindy as Mindy tries to lock it, Ghostface bangs and picks the door, making it hard for Mindy to lock the door. After she locks it, Mindy leans against it as Sam pushes Quinn's dresser in front of it, holding the door shut.

As they try to keep the door shut and Ghostface out of the room, Alana whimpers in pain and tries to stop her bleeding with Anika's assistance. 

"Hey!" Sam hears Danny yell from across the alley and runs to the window, opening it. "Shit."

"Don't worry, I got you." He grabs a ladder from is apartment and puts it through his window and into Quinn's window. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Sam looks at her boyfriend confused.

"Do you have a better idea?" Danny looks at her, still moving the ladder in her direction.

"Fuck. No." She reaches for the ladder and grabs it, placing it on the windowsill. 

"You have to come one at a time."

Alana groans as Sam turns around. "You three go first. Mindy!"

"What? No. Someone needs to hold the door. I'll send Anika and Lana next. Go!"

Ghostface continues hanging on the door as Sam climbs onto the ladder. 

"Sam, come on. Eyes on me, baby. Keep your eyes on me."