014. act three

"Ethan?" Alana stares at the boy she told everything to. The boy she shared so many precious moments with. Was everything he told her, all the nice things he said to and did for her, a lie? She feels like she's going to puke as she feels everyone's eyes on her.

Bailey chuckles. "Ta-da!"

"Mindy was right." Ethan chuckles as he avoids eye contact with Alana. "It was easy to juke the roommate. I mean, all I had to do was to meet you was room with a conceited, condescending alpha, literally named Chad. Fuck, it felt good to kill him!" He holds up the mask he was wearing and points at it with his knife. "This was your father's, Lani. Roman Bridger? Really runs in your fucking family, doesn't it? Speaking of family..." He trails off.

Bailey takes over, "Wait for it."

Ethan picks back up, "...My name's not Ethan Landry, is it, Dad?" Ethan looks at his father with a wide, psychotic smile on his face.

Alana looks between to two with a look of shock and heartbreak on her face. "'Dad'?"

Bailey chuckles and pushes hair behind Ethan's ear.

"Wait. If it's you two, then that just leaves..." Sam looks at the Ghostface to Bailey's right before continuing, "Mindy?"

The Ghostface takes their mask off to reveal none other than Quinn. "Hey, roomies. Alana, Liam. Didn't see that one coming, did you?"

"Yeah, because you died!"

"Kind of didn't, though." Her and Bailey look at each other while Ethan looks at the people in front of him, except for his girlfriend. "It was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train. That sort of thing."

Bailey puts his arms around his two kids' shoulders. "Yep, and I just made sure I was first to the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one. Little fake blood, a prosthetic. You'd be amazed at what a grieving father can get away with." Ethan and Quinn turn and walk away, going in opposite directions. 

"I got Stu Macher's mask. He was my favorite."

Ethan places his mask on Roman's mannequin and quickly grabs Alana, making her squirm in his grasp. "Get the fuck off of me, Ethan."

Ethan holds the knife to Alana's stab wound on her stomach to please his father and leans to her ear to whisper, "Stop fighting and trust me. Please."

Alana whimpers, "Baby, please. You don't have to do this."

Arianna's voice brings the couple out of their conversation, "Fuck you!" She smacks the mask out of Bailey's hand.

Ethan leans around Alana and cuts Arianna's arm. 

Alana takes that as her opportunity to escape from Ethan's grasp and turns to him. "Don't you fucking touch me." 

Quinn lunges at Alana and cuts her side. "Watch your fucking mouth, bitch."

Ethan shimmies away from them. "Ooh!"

Tara watches him. "You stay the fuck away from her!"

Bailey laughs. "Come on."

"What? What is this?" Alana holds the cut on her side and turns to Ethan. "You did this a family?"

"Hell yeah, bitch!" Quinn moves towards the girls. "You should know better than anyone." She points at Alana.

Ethan points his knife at Arianna and smiles psychotically, looking just like Richie. "They're still not getting it." 

Alana looks between Ethan and Quinn. "I don't know what you believe, but me and Ariana didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro." She turns to Bailey. "It wasn't us!"